Part Fourty-Four: "Gwendolyn Daniella LaRusso"

Gwen sat at the old abandoned playground with Miguel and Arnel. Miguel was hugging the puppy tightly. "You love that creature more than me," she pouted.

"Uh-huh, sure," he said, sarcastically.

He went over and hugged his girlfriend with Arnel following close behind. Arnel growled at Miguel, who kissed his girlfriend in between.

"Oh c'mere, puppy," Gwen said. The dog was still small, after a year of life. Saint Bernard's were supposed to be big, to someone's hips by the time they were one. Arnel sat on Gwen's lap, who was sitting on Miguel's. "I love you Mig," she whispered.

"I love you, Gwen," he whispered back.

She stood up, walking to the merry-go-round. "Oh no, why should I not trust you with that?" Miguel said, smiling, beginning to stand up. She began spinning around in it.

"Well, the thing is, ya shouldn't. C'mon, I need some help here!" She said.

Miguel ran over and helped her push it. Once it was going fast enough, Gwen hopped on. She had to grip the bars to hold on. She pulled Miguel on, hanging on with one hand. "Holy shit, we're going fast," he said. He looked at Gwen, who was on the bottom of the merry-go round, smiling while lifting one eyebrow. She patted the spot beside her.

Miguel laid on the spot beside her. He moved slowly, since the merry-go-round still was going fast. He looked at her, who was looking up at the stars.

She looked at him, knowing he was looking at her. She shrugged, looking back up at the stars. "You're missing the beauty of them," she said, not making eye contact with him.

"Why look at them when I can look at you instead," he said. She smiled, blushing. "Actually, I think I'd prefer to look at you instead too," she said, turning her body to face him.

Out of nowhere, Gwen jumped forward, off the spinning object.

"Holy shit, Gwen! You're insane!!" Miguel called, getting off as well. "Wouldn't be the first time I heard that," Gwen laughed, laying down.

She looked back at Miguel, smiling.

She moved forward, connecting their lips. Miguel loved the feeling of her soft lips touching his. Her hand reached his chest and he grabbed it. With his other hand, it traveled to her hips. Her hips arched back a bit.

They both slowly sat up, still kissing. Her phone, which was in her pocket, rung. She backed out of the kiss. Miguel gave her a look, showing he didn't want to end the kiss. "C'mon, there's something much better then that," she said. The merry-go-round had stopped by then. She laid back down, pushing Miguel down too. "Wait- what're you do-"

Just as the clock hit 10:36, an airplane flew right above them, leaving Miguel in aw. "Holy Shit!!!" Miguel exclaimed. "Every night, 10:36 on the dot. Told ya," she announced. "Ahwoooooooo!" Arnel howled.

Gwen chuckled. Miguel looked back at her. "I don't know if it's better than your kisses," he whined. "Oh my Goddd," she said. She loved her boyfriend. How he was cringy, romantic, and could enjoy a laugh. Arnel, who sat, waiting for his owner and her boyfriend, yawned.

 Arnel, who sat, waiting for his owner and her boyfriend, yawned