Part Seventy-Five: Oh-so-Secret Moves

Gwen and Miguel sat at Miyagi-Do

Gwen and Miguel sat at Miyagi-Do. It was the first time Gwen had ever brought him. She stretched on the floor, as Miguel wandered around, asking questions.

"So this is the guy that founded Miyagi-Do?" Miguel asked, looking at a photo of Mr. Miyagi.

"That's Mr. Miyagi. He taught my dad everything he knows," Gwen smiled, rethinking how he taught Gwen a lot of her basic Miyagi-Do movements, as well.

"Like how Sensei Lawrence learned everything from Kreese."

"Mr. Miyagi was nothing like Kreese. He was the best teacher anyone could ever ask for," Gwen explained, standing up. She began walking around the room. "He taught karate based and focused on defensive proposition of karate."

"Yeah, but sometimes the best defense is more offense."

Gwen let out a sigh. "This is definitely gonna be a problem if our plan does work out. Our styles are so far apart. Johnny will never see eye-to-eye with my dad," Gwen explained, holding her hands out.

"I think it's the other way around."

Miguel turned around, his eyes focusing on the Okinawan hand drum. "What's this?"

"An Okinawan hand drum." Miguel began tapping the drum with his finger and Gwen laughed. "Not like that, dumbass," she laughed.

"What does it do?" Miguel asked her, chuckling. "I'll show you."

Miguel shrugged, putting the drum in his pocket. Gwen backed up a bit, giving Miguel some room. "Try to hit me," she demanded.

"I'm not gonna try to hit you," Miguel held his hands up.

"What? Scared you'll get beat by a girl again?" Gwen said, her hands on her hips. Miguel nodded, scoffing. He threw a punch at her, only for her to twist her hips and push his arm out of the way. Gwen let out a giggle. "Not bad!!"

"But I got some secret moves of my own," Miguel flirted. Gwen scoffed. "Let's see these oh-so-secret moves then, Diaz," she said, with a laugh.

"Here, put your arms out," Miguel instructed. Gwen gave him her hands, which his arms traveled from her hands to forearms. "And just..."

He pushed against her body, twirling her down to the floor. He towered above her, smiling. "See? Impossible to defend," he said. Gwen grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him down to kiss her. He placed his tongue on her lip, waiting for her to allow him to enter. Very quickly she allowed him, passionately kissing him.

His hands wandered to her hips, rubbing his thumb along her bone. "Mig," she softly groaned.

Right after she said that, someone came into the dojo. Her dad. It took him a second to realize that his daughter was making out with her boyfriend. "Woah! Woah! Woah!"

"Dad!" Gwen said, as Miguel sat straight up from his girlfriend.

"Sorry," Daniel sighed, his eyes going to Miguel's pocket. "Sorry... uh... is that my drum in your pocket?"