Part Fifty-Five: School Riot

Gwen got up in the morning, feeling better. She walked out of the room she slept in, with a sitting-in-a-chair Sam beside her, sleeping. She looked at the shirt she was wearing, which she put on the night before (that Johnny gave her) was a Cobra Kai shirt. It was very worn out, since she could barely see the cobra.

She walked out to see Robby and Johnny having at talk.

"Morning Sensei, Robby," she said.

"What happened?" Johnny asked.

"It's a story for another time," Gwen said, sucking through her teeth.

Not very long after, they heard a knock at the door.

"Johnny? I know you're in there. I saw your car outside."

"Dad," Gwen whispered.

"Go into the back room. I got your back," Johnny said and walked to the door as Robby and Gwen hurried into the room which Sam was sleeping in.

Soon, a brawl broke out and an awoken Sam woke up. Gwen hurried out before something bad could happen.

"Dad! Stop!!" Gwen yelled, blocking a punch that was sent at Johnny. The three pulled their dad figures off of each other.

"Gwen! Sam! What happened?! You OK?!" Daniel urgently asked. "Yeah, dad. We're fine!" Gwen said.

"Why didn't you call or text us!?" Daniel yelled.

"Mr. LaRusso, it was my fault. I brought them here," Robby said.

"Wait, don't even start. I gave you a second chance. This whole thing was a mistake. You know, you wanna end up like him, that's up to you. All right, come on, girls."

"Please, dad. I don't wanna leave," Gwen said.

"Gwendolyn Daniella LaRusso, I don't wanna hear it," Daniel said, dragging his daughter outside. Gwen got on her shoes and left.

Gwen right before she left home called Johnny, to no answer. "Hey, Sensei. I am really sorry about this morning. So, I was thinking to...Uh, patch things up we can go to that burger place tonight and obviously, Miguel can come too. Something happened last night, and I figure you possibly know more about this type of thing than me. I'm honestly happy you're in my life, Johnny Lawrence. Because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need you the next 24 hours. Again, I'm really sorry about what my dad did. And tell Robby I'm sorry... So uh... Bye!"

"Hey Mig, it's me. Gwen. I'm just calling to say I'm sorry about the whole drunk shananza thing yesterday. I definitely did some stuff I shouldn't of. I guess I'll see you at school. And alssoooo, turn on notifications for voicemail! Please call me back soon, I love you so much."