Part Seventy-Seven: Aftermath

Gwen and Miguel rushed to the Cobra Kai dojo, after Gwen found out her dad went to the dojo as well, figuring out about the house fight, and how they attacked his kids.

Miguel and Gwen just ran, without bothering to go in the car. Once they made it, Gwen could see her dad fighting Kreese, who's as on the floor, unable to move out of the way.

"Dad!" Gwen shouted, running towards him. Once she was close enough, she leaped into his arms, smiling. "Oh, God. Gwen," he said, hugging her. She could see Johnny, standing right beside her father. She hugged him too.

"You keep your Cobra Kais away from our kids!" Daniel demanded.

"It's a free country," he answered. "Not for you," Johnny added. "Cobra Kai's gotta go. For good."

"Why don't we settle this the old-fashioned way. Tournament. If we lose, I go. If you lose-"

"We won't lose," Johnny said. Daniel looked at him, realizing that Johnny meant they were going to team up. Miguel joined Johnny's side while Gwen joined Daniel's.

Robby walked out of the dojo, holding his head, which was bleeding. He looked at Gwen, who wished that she herself could ask if he was OK.

"Get out of here. All of you," he said, glaring at Miguel.

"Come on, son," Kreese said, grabbing Robby's shoulder and the two of them walked inside together.

At Miyagi-Do, Daniel walked outside, looking at his daughters among the entire dojo. He had a slight cut on his eyebrow, while Gwen had a few on her cheek and entire face. Gwen looked over at the Eagle Famg dojo, ready to merge with Miyagi-Do. Gwen looked at Miguel, who led the line.

They all walked towards the Miyagi-Do's, among their friends.

Miguel stood beside Gwen, Sam with Mason, Chris/Mitch, Bert/Nate, Hawk/Demetri and Peter stood beside another person. Johnny entered last, standing beside Daniel. The sensei's bowed, and the kids bowed too. The sensei's bowed to one another as well.

"Ready?"

"Let's Begin!"

hey! Kar here!💙💜

Season four, here we come! Season four is my favorite, followed by 5, 2, then 3, then 1. So, we're getting there. 6 months ago, if you told me I was going to continue this book, I would've said heck no! But here I am. I'm so fricking excited!! See y'all there!!

with love,

Kar💜💙