Part Fifteen: #quirky

Gwen walked through the halls to her next class and she ran into someone at her locker. Miguel. "Hey you," she said, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"I didn't realize this was your locker," he said.

But he does. He meets me here every day...

"Uh-huh," Gwen said. "Anyways, glad I ran into you. I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I mean, not "alot" alot. Just the normal amount a boyfriend and girlfriend would think about each other," he stuttered.

"Babe, you okay? Did you get kicked or something in the head?" Gwen questioned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I, umm- uhh."

C'mon Miguel, just say it!

"Do you wanna go out on a date with me?" He finally said. Gwen's mouth dropped.

Finally!!!

"Yeah. Yeah, I would," she said. She smiled and gave hin a hug. "Tonight?" She questioned. "Yeah," he answered. "I'll pick you up at 8, cause you only have a bike," she said, smiling. "Yeah, totally," he said.

Gwen saw Maggie next at the karate dojo

Gwen saw Maggie next at the karate dojo. "Maggie! Maggie!" She called out. "What?! Did he do it!?"

"Yeah! Tonight at eight, he's surprising me somewhere!" Gwen called out. The girls' walked in the dojo, giggling.

She walked in when Hawk had his shirt off, showing the hawk on his back. "What the hell?!" Gwen asked, laughing. "Fourteen hours in the chair," he said.

"Wait- are your parents okay with that?" Aisha asked as Gwen and Maggie, who already had their gi's on, walked onto the mat after taking their shoes off.

"They have no idea. I'll have to wear a shirt till collage probably longer... Please don't tell them," Hawk said, sitting down. "OK, got it," Gwen said, sitting down on the mat.

Later on, after some chatting and shit, she heard Johnny yelling. She stood up with Miguel and ran back.

"You don't ban me, I'll ban you!" Johnny yelled, into the phone. "Sensei, banned front what?!"

"The All-Valley tourney," Johnny said, obviously pissed.

"Lifetime ban," he added. "How is that fair!?" Miguel exclaimed.

"It isn't," Gwen said, angry.

"What about 'there is no 'no'! Never except defeat?!" Miguel said. "That was girl advice! This is different. This is the real life."

You went to him for girl advice, just saying Mason's was on his 34 girlfriend going on 50. He'd be free for girl advice.

"There are rules!"

"Since when have cared about the rules?!" Gwen yelled. "You gotta fight this," Miguel said. "We don't care about the rules... Do we?" Gwen asked, trying to psyche him out.

"You're right. I'm going to go down there-"

"Yeah," Miguel said.

"And beat their asses."

"No, no!"

"Sensei, is there a more delicate way to fight this?" Miguel asked. "The way of the fist is not delicate. Cobras are not delicate," Johnny said, getting pissed even more. "Forget delicate," Gwen said, stepping out from behind Miguel.

"In you words, kick em' in the balls, but don't touch them," Gwen said.

"How to I kick them in the balls' without touching them?!" Johnny yelled, confused. Gwen rolled her eyes. "Tonight, there is an annual meeting for it. You can fight for Cobra Kai. For us. But, my dads' going to be there," Gwen said, pushing Miguel to the side, explaining to Johnny.