Part Fifty-Six: Flashbacks

~Flashback~

Gwen hit the railing, spine first.

"Robby, what did you do?!?!?"

"Gwen, please wake up. Wake up!"

~End of Flashback~

"Daniel?!" Amanda yelled. Daniel turned his head to her. "What?"

"There was a fight at the high school. Gwen's going to the hospital!" Amanda said, tears running down her eyes.

The family was standing at the hospital, getting delivered the news. It was Sam, who had gotten her stitches already, Amanda, Daniel, Carmen, Rosa, Miguel and Johnny, much to Daniel's disliking.

"Ms. Diaz, you've seen your fair share of these. So, I should tell you all that the first 24 hours are the most lethal," the doctor said.

"She can pull through, right?" Johnny asked. "To soon to tell. But as she also has had a bad cancer history, it might take longer," the doctor replied.

Everyone looked into hospital room, with her motionless except for the lowering and climbing chest.

Maggie, Mason and Peter were slowly walking to the room where they were all standing, tears in there eyes. In Maggie's hand was a leash, Arnel's leash. And below her, and giant Saint Bernard puppy that wanted to find Gwen. He was whining and tugged Maggie. He figured out where she was and made Maggie let go of the leash. He didn't even go to the family, nor Miguel, he sat right beside the door that led to the room Gwen was in.

Maggie cried in Peter's arm and Mason was surprised when Sam hugged him, tears in her eyes also. "I can't believe Robby would do that," Daniel said to his wife.

Johnny walked over to Amanda and Daniel. "I-I'm sorry," he apologised, not making eye contact just looking around.

"Sorry? Oh, that's cheap. Johnny Lawrence saying he's sorry. Well, wise-guy, sorry doesn't cut it. Because of you, my daughter is fighting for her life. Yes, maybe my daughter enjoyed training with you, but that doesn't mean that you can change her for the great good. My daughter was a nice girl but that doesn't mean that we need her getting in riots at school."

Maggie walked forward.

"But, it wasn't her. Tory hurt her first," Maggie explained.

"Maggie, please—" Daniel began, before getting cut off by Maggie.

"Mrs. and Mr. LaRusso, I need... to show you something," Maggie said, trying to stop the tear flow from her eyes.

"Tory caught her kissing Weston," Maggie said, not being able to finish cause Daniel butt in.

"She what?!"

Maggie took her phone and showed everyone the video she got.

"So, he forced her to kiss him," Daniel said.

"Yeah...he forced her," Maggie said, her fists bagging up.

"That...little asshole," Both of her parents said, tearing up.

"And Miguel," Maggie began. "I'm sorry if it caught you offguard. She wanted you to know that she would never do anything to you. She loved you or how she would say it, 'the way the moon allowed the sun to shine'."

Moxies and Orendas (Miguel Diaz)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara