Part Twenty-Eight: Blocked

That night, a few of the Cobra Kai's wanted to celebrate their win

That night, a few of the Cobra Kai's wanted to celebrate their win. Gwen was in her room, trying to pick her outfit. She finally chose a flannel plaid dress.

She began walking to Aisha.

"Hey Aish'," Gwen said, hugging her friend. "Hey," Aisha said, hugging her back. "How's your foot," she asked. "Umm... It's fine. Still sore, probably be walking normally by morning," Gwen explained.

"That's good."

"Yeah."

"Hey, where's Miguel?" Gwen asked.

"Miguel is getting here with Hawk and Demetri. Why you finally gonna do 'the plan?'" Aisha asked, excitedly. "Hopefully, I mean, I've planned it for over a month or two," Gwen said, rubbing the back of her neck, chuckling.

After some more chatting about the school-year being over, Gwen heard the bell of the restaurant go off. Her head immediantly. Except it wasn't Miguel, Hawk or Demeti.

It was Maggie, Peter and Mason. "Hey guys!" Gwen said, excitedly, hugging her friends. "Have you guys seen Miguel? Like at all?" Gwen asked. The other friends shared a look at each other. "What? You guus are looking at me as if I'm nuts."

"Cause you are."

"Fine, forget nuts, but really, what is it?"

"Miguel told me you blocked him," Maggie offered. "He didn't know why. I tried talking to him, but he wants to be left alone."

"I didn't block him. I would never block him! I would never want to!" She paused. "I'm gonna drive to his house, and talk to him in person," Gwen said, taking out her phone and keys. She got on Facebook and Instagram and went on blocked friends (even though half of them weren't even friends, just creepy guys who wanna be strippers on the street.)

Huh, I really did block him, Gwen said, unblocking him on both apps. She walked out of the restaurant to her car. She turned it on and left.

She drove as quickly as she could, desperate to get there in less then 10 minutes

She drove as quickly as she could, desperate to get there in less then 10 minutes. Thankfully, she got there in 5 minutes. Yeah, half of the time she was going to get a speeding ticket but its fine.

She ran to Miguel's apartment door and knocked. His mother opened the door with a surprised look.

"Ms. Diaz, I need to talk to Miguel. It's urgent," Gwen said.

"He isn't talking to anyone, but you can try," Carmen said.

"Who am I kidding, hi," Gwen said, hugging Carmen with Carmen hugging back.

"But, Gwendolyn, if you blocked him, why do you want to block him?" Carmen asked. "I don't know, someone must've taken my phone. My dad's out of the picture, he doesn't have my pass code, it could be Aisha, Maggie, Peter and Mason but they're my best friends. They wouldn't do that!"

How wrong she was...

Carmen waved for Gwen to go up the stairs of various pictures of Miguel. One with a younger yaya and a 5 year old Miguel. Gwen took a deep breath in and knocked on the door. "Who is it?"

"Um...I'm Sid the Sloth," she answered. He opened the door a bit to see who it was, even though he knew it was her. She could see his eyes, which were red and looked swollen. And angry. "You?"

"Yeaaaaah, what about me?"

"I didn't realize you'd come to my house," he told her.

"Where do you think I'd go? The window...Well, that isn't to shabby actually. You're missing out on the party. Y'know, both the runner-up and champ are apart of Cobra Kai," she said. "Mig, I don't know who blocked you, all I know is that I'd never, ever, EVER block you-"

She was interrupted by an unexpected kiss, which she thought was beautiful. Just the touch of his soft lips made her swoon. He pulled grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him. She placed her hand on his neck. She tilted her head to the right, as did he, but to the left. He pushed her against a wall, making a thud.

Downstairs, Carmen was doing the dishes and yaya was watching TV. When they heard the thud, Carmen took a big sigh and said, "Young Love."

Miguel placed his right hand on her head pushing her head towards him.

She got onto her phone afterwards, getting a text from Maggie.

A/N:    😏      😒            🙄        ✌) )>   <) )🖕  👌( (>              ][        ][               ][

A/N: 😏 😒 🙄
✌) )> <) )🖕 👌( (>
][ ][ ][