Part Forty-Seven: Scream-singing

"Cobra Kai is not a hobby

"Cobra Kai is not a hobby. It's not a club. Cobra Kai is your brothers..."

"And your sisters." (flash to Gwen and Maggie)

(Flash to Gwen training at Miyagi-Do and back to Cobra Kai)

"You are all Cobra Kai for life because Cobra Kai... Never Dies."

Gwen stood at Cobra Kai, waiting for Johnny, wanting to give him sympathy

Johnny soon enter and Miguel and Gwen quickly joined his side. "Sensei, we're sorry about your loss," Miguel said. "Thanks," Johnny said. "So, how was the funeral," Gwen sadly said. "As good as any funeral can be."

"Yeah."

"So, how'd it go around here while I was gone?" Johnny asked. "We haven't found the person that trashed Miyagi-Do yet. But, Kreese us tough, but he knows what it takes to win," Miguel said.

Gwen looked at him with her brow furrowed. Johnny shook his head and walked back to his office. "Babe, you OK," Miguel asked, looking back at her.

She was looking at Weston, not weirdly, just something caught her eye. "Huh, huh, what? Sorry," she said.

"You were saying," she said. "You OK?" Miguel asked. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. It's just, Weston hasn't talked to me in weeks."

"Shouldn't you be happy about that?"

"Yeah, I am. But I feel like he or.. she," Gwen said, looking at Tory, "are planning something to break us up, I mean, Weston obviously still loves me and Tory obviously likes you," she said.

"Don't worry. Nothing can separate us,. We'll be just... fine," Miguel said. Johnny walked out.

"Everybody, get you gis on. Training starts in five minutes," Johnny instructed.

Gwen walked up to him, confused. "Yeah, what's wrong?" Johnny asked, looking at Gwen's face. "N-n-nothing's wrong, just we thought we were going to the woods for a special training today," Gwen said, pointing at Kreese. "What's happening in the woods?"