Part Twenty-Four: All Valley, Part 2

A/N: this is how the board would be. (And also Miguel didn't do the crane kick for his fight, OK)

G.LARUSSO-WINNER, 2 to 1.
F. HENSEN

G.LARUSSO- WINNER, 3 to 0.
P. LOCKNER

G. LARUSSO- WINNER, 3 to 0.
P. HEAVENSBEE (ya know from the hunger games heh)

"Over on mat Three, Gwendolyn LaRusso makes the Semi's!"

Gwen stood on the mat, beside Hawk and Miguel.

"Yes!! Let's give it up for all of our competitors. You're all winners! We have seen some great fighting today, haven't we? There can be only one true winner and he," Daryll looked back and Gwen, who coughed, "or SHE, is standing on this stage right now. Will it be Miguel Diaz from Cobra Kai Karate?" People cheered, especially Miguel's yaya.

"Will it be Hawk... Well I think it's just Hawk from Cobra Kai Karate?" Hawk bowed.

"Will it be Gwendolyn LaRusso from Cobra Kai Karate," Daryll leaned into his microphone and said, "I don't know about you but we might have our first ever Female championship winner," people cheered, including Miguel and the LaRusso's.

"Will it be Robby Keen, unaffiliated?"

A few people cheered. "And last, but certainly not least, last years champ, fighting out of Topanga Karate, Xander Stone!" Xander did and back handspring then a back flip, going up to Daryl.

He grabbed the mic. "I just want to say, as much as I love to fight, we all need to fight together against hatred... And as I look around this arena, I pray for every rave, religion and gender that we can all live together in peace. Please join me in an moment of silence as we strive to end intolerance in our time."

Everyone bowed their heads, as if they were praying. Johnny whispered in Gwen's ear, but loud enough for Miguel to hear, "kick that pansy ass bitch in the face."

"Yes Sensei," she said, chuckling and smiling. Daryl grabbed the mic. "All right!!!! First up, LaRusso versus Stone!"

 "All right!!!! First up, LaRusso versus Stone!"

Gwen was in the middle of fighting Stone. Kick, block, kick, punch, kick, block. Gwen was in the middle, Xander was fighting aggressive then ever. She remembered what her dad taught her when she was six. It was a windy day and her father taught her how to defend herself with eyes closed.

"Remember, breath out, breath in, breath through. Breath in with the window, exhale through the path."

She closed her eyes and she understood. Xander thought this was a rookie mistake, he tried punching her stomach but she did "wash the windows" on him. He kept on trying, but she circled him.

"COME ON, GWEN," she heard her dad yell. She opened her eyes and glared at Xander. She attacked. He punched but she did a roundhouse kick, kicking his hand away from her. With her other leg, she kicked his stomach.

"That's 2-1, LaRusso!"

"Fight!"

"Offence!" Johnny roared at Gwen.

"Focus! Focus!"

Gwen circled her opponent once more, she came out with offence. She kicked Xander, who blocked it, and flew up with his hands. She stuttered back. As he did a back flip, flying into the air, she blocked his kick.

He landed, trying to punch Gwen, but before he did, he felt a pressure on his stomach. Her foot had just reached his stomach. She stood back, helping him up. "Point, LaRusso. WINNER!" The ref said, holding up her hand.

Gwen knew she had done it. She was going to the finals.