Part Sixty-Nine: Surprises All-Around!!

"Let's go, slowpoke," Johnny said, as he strolled by in Gwen's wheelchair

"Let's go, slowpoke," Johnny said, as he strolled by in Gwen's wheelchair. After a few days of just standing in the Dammit Diaper, Gwen got crutches from the hospital. Johnny, being the great father figure he was, set up an obstacle course for her to practice walking with her crutches. "Move those gimp legs!"

Gwen "walked" over to a hurdle, only for her legs to get caught up on the hurdle, tumbling over. "Well, shit," she mumbled.

Miguel winced, sitting against a wall, arms crossed.

"Are you gonna help me up, Diaz?" She asked, sitting from the ground. He walked over, as she continued grabbing both of her crutches. Miguel reached her, grabbing both of her arms from the floor.

Miguel slowly pulled her up. He watched as she winced, trying to get up. "Come on, Gwen! Comeoncomeoncomeon! You got it!" Slowly, Gwen was standing, holding onto her crutches. "Wooh!" She cheered with delight.

She looked at Miguel, smiling. She leaned forward, pressing her soft lips against his. He smiled into the kiss, placing his hands on her hips. She laughed as his hair, which now began to be grown out, tickled her forehead. She brought her hands to his neck, turning his head ever-so slightly.

"Lovebirds?"

"LOVE BIRDS!!"

To be honest, Gwen and Miguel forgot that Johnny was even there. They let out awkward laughs, and Miguel ran his hand through his hair as Gwen clapped her hands together.

"Let's go again, shall we?" She insisted.

Over the next days, Gwen tried her best to keep secret that she was getting better between her friends (which was hard because she was living with them) and her boss

Over the next days, Gwen tried her best to keep secret that she was getting better between her friends (which was hard because she was living with them) and her boss. Her and Christy hadn't talked since she was in the hospital, and Gwen wanted to surprise them that she was getting better. Less and less paralyzed by the hour of everyday.

Johnny continued to push Gwendolyn farther and farther, putting her through several stupid exercises the blonde could think of.

One was designated with Gwen holding a keg, doing sit-ups, and every time she'd get up 10 times, Johnny would fill up his cup.