Part Thirty-Four: Exes

Gwen took a deep breath in and stood up. Weston finally reached his ex.

"I'd like to speak to my girlfriend, please," he asked, as if they were gonna allow him to talk to them.

"EX-girlfriend," everyone except Miguel said. "Right, right."

Weston took a look at Gwen.

"How did you know where I was?" Gwen asked.

"Every other Sunday, you go to the beach at 11 AM," he said, smiling. "Gwen, look, I know, I was stupid for fighting with you. I should've. I know that now," he explained.

"Wait, a damn minute. Now?" She scoffed, fake laughing. "Now, really? You know that now. Now, today? You really are that blind, aren't you," Gwen said, standing up.

"Whatever it is. I can help you. When you don't trust anyone, I'm here. That's why I wanna be with you, again. I miss this," he said, trying to grab her hand. She put it behind her.

"You think I can trust you? Here, try this next time. Right before you leave for the plane to Pennsylvania, try not to hit me. Well done, Weston. Good luck. Sure, you were there for me when IT happened. We dated for a while. Get over it. Plus, I'd never date you again. Not when Hell freezes over. Over my dead body," she said, stubbornly, obviously pissed.

Weston's nice game was over.

"Y'know what? I must've been stupid to think a LaRusso like you could have feelings for a Reseda kid like me. I'll have you know that we, my dad and siblings, are now living in Encino," he shown. "I mean, you must not know that, huh, Sauher. Oh, and Crasio?"

"What about you, kid," Weston said to Miguel. "Where do you live?"

Miguel let out a small grumble standing respectfully over Gwen. "Reseda."

"Huh, Gwen, this your new boyfriend?" He asked.

"Indeed," she yelled.

"Aww, Gwen's getting out her big-kid words! Aww!" Weston teased.

"Look, I'm fucking done with your games, Weston Lewis. Get FUCKING OUT," she yelled.

"Number one, this is a beach. And two, it's a free country," he said, calmly.

"I said GET FUCKING OUT," she said, nose flaring.

"Dude, just go!" Miguel said.

"No, I don't think I will," Weston said, smiling to piss her off. Gwen turned around, walking away.

"Baby girl, I'm not done with you yet," Weston said, grabbing her arm. She turned around and swept his leg, making him fall to the ground. "Ew! As if!!"

"Looks like LaRusso knows offensive karate now, oh-hoh," Weston teased.

"Yeah. But you don't know anything else about me," she said.

"Weston, leave her alone. If you did love her, why aren't you listening to her? She doesn't love you anymore. Hasn't she made that perfectly clear?! She loves someone else. You should've thought about that before you left for Pennsylvania," Miguel stood up for Gwen, holding her in his arm.

"It wasn't my choice! She was the one that ended it, dipshit," Weston yelled.

"Adds more to my case," Miguel said.

"Y'know what, eat shit assholes, and feel free to stay out of my life!" Weston yelled, turning around.

"Weston, I'll note that you could be at Europe and you still wouldn't be far enough away from me. Hell, you could be at Uranus, even though you are, and you wouldn't be far enough away!" She yelled, as the boy ran away in anger.