Part Eighty-One: Dinner Party

Turns out, the sparring deck was that of anyone's dreams. Gwen was free to spar with her dad and Johnny.

Johnny and Daniel were sparring, with Johnny in catching gear and Daniel using Eagle Fang against him. They switched, with Johnny using Miyagi-Do. Daniel swiped a punch at Johnny, in which Johnny did the crane kick, making Daniel walk away.

When the day was over, Gwen and Miguel said goodbye, giving each other a kiss then entering their respective cars.

After a great day of training, the LaRusso's invited the Diaz's and Johnny over for a nice dinner

After a great day of training, the LaRusso's invited the Diaz's and Johnny over for a nice dinner. Gwen spent time with Miguel, making out in her room or playing with Arnel, who was about the Gwen's waist at this point.

steamy!! (Not the dirty tho)

Gwen and Miguel sat in Gwen's room, sitting on her bed. Her door was shut. Miguel held Miguel's waist as they kissed, with her straddling his waist. His lips made their way down Gwen's neck, sucking on her strong-but-delicate skin. Gwen's hands moved to Miguel's shirt collar, which she slightly tugged at.

Miguel pushed her down softly, onto her bed, as she pulled him down with her. He pinned her down, as she placed her arms around his neck, as he began kissing her lips again. They scooted up to her pillows, so they had more padding. Miguel sat up, holding himself from falling on Gwen. "Shit, Gwen," he panted, smiling down at her. From where she was positioned, she looked so innocent. Pretty and cute. Miguel was one of the only ones that knew how she could really be.

Gwen grabbed his collar, catching him off guard and making him fall onto him. With a small groan, Gwen continued kissing him, only for him to kiss her neck. She slightly pulled off his flannel, throwing it across the room. Gwen could feel Miguel's hand wrap under her shirt. He touched her bra strap, trying to undo it. She let out a slight quiet groan, which made Miguel smirk.

"Miguel," she slightly said, as he continued to nip at her neck.

"Gwendolyn! Miguel! Dinner!"

Miguel groaned, as Gwen stood up and looked at herself in the mirror, making sure she looked appropriate. She fixed up her hair and her shirt. As she handed Miguel his flannel.