Part Eighteen: Warring Family Generations

Gwen went home after that to deal with the problem at home

Gwen went home after that to deal with the problem at home. From the door, she could hear people yelling at each other. "Anthony, you make everything worse!" Sam yelled.

"Shut up!" He spat. "Don't say that word! I don't like that word!" Lucille said to her grandson. Then another verbal brawl broke out. Gwen just stood there, obviously annoyed. Instead of intervening, Gwen grabbed a hot dog and bun and sat down. [(No guys, right now, she says this emoji 🕴better than anyone)

She drizzled a zigzag of ketchup on her hotdog and took a bite. After she was done, they were still fighting. Gwen went upstairs to her room onto her phone and called Miguel.

About a minute later, she got an answer. "Hey," she said with a relieving sigh. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah, it's just, first thing, I come home. Then, I walk to my mother and grandma at each other throats. Then, my mom, Sam and Anthony at each others throats. And my dad, his cousin Louie, and my grandma yelling about Johnny. So I just came to my room," she answered.

"Seems like it's raining down hellfire," he answered. "And here I am without an umbrella," she said, laughing. "How's everything at your house?"

"Sensei's over for dinner so him and my mom are talking about the tournament," he said. "Nice," she said. Then, Gwen heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" she answered.

Her dad walked in, looking very exhausted. "Hey Gwen, your mom and grandma are at each other's throats- who you talking to?"

"Oh, just Miguel Diaz from school. My friend," she said. "Okay."

"I'll be right out." While she was relieved, Miguel realized she STILL hasn't told her dad.

Great, just great, he thought.

Gwen did feel bad. But what was she supposed to do? She wanted to wait a little bit.

 But what was she supposed to do? She wanted to wait a little bit

Gwen was swimming in her pool in her swimsuit. As she floated, she closed her eyes. "I'm gonna do it. I'm going to tell dad," she whispered to herself.

She was interrupted by the sound of the chimes. She perked her head up to see a boy, a blonde haired boy.  The boy that introduced himself as Robby the other night. She hopped out of the pool to help him. She grabbed her towel and tied it around her waist. "Oh my God. Here, let me help you," she said, half laughing.

(Here is the intro to Arnel)

Arnel, the Saint Bernard Puppy began to run at Robby, looking like a little baby crocodile. Before he could jump, Gwen picked him up. "No, you don't."

He bit her nose, which pricked a lil bit of blood. "No biting," she said, firmly.

"You're Gwen," Robby said, holding out his hand. "Yeah, and you're Robby," Gwen laughed.

"Robby."

Daniel walked out, frightening Gwen. "Ah, the former student and current student. You still are free to join," Daniel said, walking out to them. "Actually, I'm going to the mall with mom, Sam and grandma," she said.

"OK, text me if there's any bloodshed, alright?" Daniel asked.

"Got it, love you," she said, hugging her father, trying not to squish the dog, who was still in her arms. "Good luck with the tree," she told Robby.

The day at the mall was a success, with their different generation mother and grandmother be a success

The day at the mall was a success, with their different generation mother and grandmother be a success. Her dad came home to see a smiling mother two daughters and wife, preparing supper.

"How did you do it?!" He asked, his daughters frantically. "Does a magician ever share their secrets?" Gwen said, grabbing plates.

"You know what, I don't care. I'm hungry. Hey Robby, wanna stay for dinner?" Daniel asked. "Yeah, sure."

They ate outside, so Gwen placed the plates. She helped her mom and grandma get the food and bring it out. "No, stay down Arnel," Amanda said stubbornly, trying to keep the chicken catchiatori out of the 12 week old puppy.

"Here, Mom," Gwen said, grabbing the dish.

"Thanks sweetie," Amanda said, handing it off to her daughter. Everyone was sat at the table when Gwen put the main dish down. Arnel, as always, was under her feet, laying down. She sneaked a little food down to him ever so often and he ate it.

"Where's Louie?" Gwen asked.

"He had to do something," Lucille answered.

"So, how did you do with the tree," Sam asked Robby. They all went off playfully bickering, but Arnel started barking and running to the front of the house once he heard the doorbell.

"No, Arnel!" Gwen said, running out of her seat. Her eyes locked onto the dog. She slipped in a puddle, making her foot shift to the right but she didn't fall. She ran to the dog who saw someone at the door. She picked up the dog.

"Oh my God, sir, I'm so sorry," she said, laughing. She looked up and saw it was Miguel.

"Mig?!" She yelled, hugging him. They kissed.

"What're you doing here?" She asked.

"I want to meet your family," he said, firmly. Gwen took a deep breath. "OK, but don't mention Cobra Kai, my own grandmother doesn't know I'm in Cobra Kai, that's how much she hates them."

Miguel smiled. "C'mon," she said grabbing his hand, letting him into the house. "So, I didn't know you had a dog," he said.

"Yeah, by the time you moved here, we hadn't got him yet, he was too young. He's only 12 weeks old. We've had him for 3 weeks," she said.

She grabbed his hand. Before opening the doors to outside, she took a deep breath. She opened the doors. "Mom, Dad, there's someone I think you should meet," she announced and her parents turned around in their chairs. She put Arnel on the floor and the puppy ran around.

"This is Miguel Diaz," she paused. "My boyfriend."

Amanda and Daniel's jaws dropped. Mostly cause Daniel knew that Miguel is also in Cobra Kai from an incident from before Gwen joined. Daniel stood up and walked to Miguel, holding Gwen's his hand. He didn't want what happened to Sam with Kyler to happen again. Meanwhile, Robby glared at Miguel.

"Hi, I'm Daniel LaRusso, nice to meet you," he said, showing respect.

"Would you like to stay?" Daniel said, gesturing to the table of food.

"I would but-"

Gwen gave him a 'I'm waiting look' and he dropped his head and let out a sigh. "I do suppose," he said, smiling. That's when they heard a splash.

Moxies and Orendas (Miguel Diaz)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara