Part Fourty-Five: "Miguel, I Love You."

Gwen sat on the floor outside Miguel's apartment, who was sitting next to her. The two were admiring the stars. "Y'know-" Miguel began.

Gwen kissed him, stopping him from speaking. She pulled her lips away from his, looking at the night sky once again. "You are under arrest for being to cute and you have the right to remain silent. If you begin to speak, you shall be silenced with kisses," Gwen said.

"I'm sorry, officer," Miguel turned on his phone and went to camera. "But you have the wrong guy. Maybe this is who you are looking for?" He pointed the camera to her, showing her face.

"You smooth fucker," she said, squinting playfully at him.

"Y'know what, I'm happy Maggie isn't here," he said.

"Why, cause she can be annoying," Gwen asked, looking for the constellations. "So I can do this," he said, turning her head his way and beginning kissing her passionately.

She was surprised. He never had kissed her that way before. If was forceful, but soft and warm. He pushed a strand of hair behind her ear then his hand traveled to her hips, positioning her.

The two smiled into the kiss, Gwen giggling. She could imagine what Maggie would be saying.

"Holy Spirit Activate! Holy Spririt Activate! Activate! Activate!"

Air became a factor, but once they had caught their air needed, they began kissing again.

Gwen tilted her head a different way, getting a better position. She curled her legs up toward her. Her left hand traveled to Miguel's right arm, touching his muscles and damn...

Miguel pulled her closer to him, inches away from each other. Gwen slowly got onto Miguel's lap, straddling on top of him. He placed his hands firmly on Gwen hips, with one on her thigh, periodically squeezing it. He pushed her head towards his, making her lean into the kiss more.

Gwen's hand had traveled to Miguel's hair, which she ruffled it, messing it up. She, wearing a crop-top, could feel his hand against her bare skin on her lower back. She placed her hand on his chest and tilted her head down, touching the two's foreheads and ending the kiss.

Miguel looked into her beautiful eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes. And she looked into his. The two smiled and chuckled after. "You're a great kisser, you know that right," he asked. "No, I didn't," she replied.

"I love you, Miggy," she said, burying her face into Miguel's chest.

"I love you too, Danny," he said, placing his head on top of hers. He could smell the tone of her hair. Same as Always. Golden Vanilla.

A few minutes later, Miguel moved a bit, motioning for Gwen to get up but she didn't move. She was already asleep.

He slowly got up, not wanting to wake the girl. He slowly picked her up, bridal carrying her. He brought her to her room, and laid her on his bed. He got her situated, then took care of himself by taking off his sweatshirt, revealing his sleeveless shirt. He then sat beside her.

"I love you, Gwen," he whispered to her, knowing that she wasn't gonna answer.

Even though she wasn't awake, she heard him. She would never, NEVER, do anything to him. And he knew that. And if someone thought otherwise, they would easily proved that they were going to stay together.

He watched as her stomach timely went arose and fell. He looked at her face. She didn't sleep with a scowl, but instead, slept with a small smile on her face. He smiled too. He laid down behind her, and put his arms around her. Unknowingly, he woke her but she didn't do anything. She didn't want to startle him.

She never wanted to. Never would. But a lie a few weeks later would ruin her plans, of not leaving his side. But through it all, he still stayed by her side.

"If I was dying on my knees, you would be the one to rescue me."

"And if you were drowned in sea, I would give you my lungs so you could breathe."