Part Twenty-Five: All Valley, Part 3

Gwen watched as her clapping parents, who were smiling wide smiles, stood up against an angry Patricia. She smiled at them and an happy Miguel picked her up and spun her around. Gwen and him hopped of the mat, getting into line.

"Gwendolyn LaRusso is headed to the finals!" Daryl announced.

"Next up, Hawk versus Keene, then after, the winner of that fight goes against Miguel Diaz."

Robby went onto the mat, waiting for Hawk to join him. Johnny stared at Robby, as if a sense of regret occurred.

"Something wrong, Sensei?" Hawk asked. "No.  Show him whatcha got!" Johnny said, after looking at Robby. Gwen realized this.

Hawk jumped onto the mat. "Prepare to face the fury of the Hawk," Hawk said.

"Face me. Bow. Face each other, bow. Ready, fight!"

They immediantly started fighting, throwing punches, kicks. But Hawk grabbed Robby's arm, threw him on the ground, then punched his stomach. Cobra Kai cheered for Hawk, who smiled. "Point, Hawk!"

Hawk stepped over him and got to his spot.

Robby got up and walked to his spot, glaring at Hawk. "Remember what you learned, Robby!" Gwen heard her father yell towards Robby. Robby shook his head and took a deep breath in where Hawk scoffed.

"Ready, fighting positions.... And fight!"

Hawk kicked at Robby but Robby grabbed Hawk's leg and pushed him behind himself. Hawk tried kicking him but Hawk's leg was hit down by Robby. Hawk put his guard down as Robby turned. But he really turned to kick Hawk in the face.

"That was a lucky point, gonna be your last," Hawk complained, face inches away from Robby's. "Why? Leaving early to fix that stupid haircut," Robby said, chuckling then turned around.

Hawk, who couldn't control his anger issues, ran forward, kicked Robby's shoulder blade, and poping his left arm out, taking it out of the socket.

"That's illegal contact, you're disqualified!"

Gwen was pissed. Why did he do that? She watched as Johnny ran towards Robby, scared for his sons life.

But Gwen and Miguel noticed this, while both being mad at Hawk, they looked at each other. "What the hell you thinking man!" Johnny scolded. "What was I supposed to do? Be a pussy?!"

Hawk hopped off the mat.

"I can't believed you did that," Gwen said, punching his arm.

"Why? If I thought about it, I'd say you have the hots for him," Hawk said. Gwen shut up. "Thought so," Hawk said, turning around.

"Hey, Eli. Ever think that maybe its because I care. I care about the people you now bully? That you hurt. That you fight dirty with. Look where that gets you in life. When you were bullied that day in the library, who stood up for you? Me. Who when we were younger volunteered to be friends with you. Me and Demetri were your first friends, and this is how you treat us, like bullshit. I'm trying to stand up for a boy who you fucking dislocated his arm, so maybe you should think about that," Gwen yelled, getting held back by Maggie.

"Shit, she let the hounds out," Maggie mumbled to her step-brother which was Mason.

Gwen clapped for Robby, who got up. "With that disqualification, Keene earns a trip to Miguel Diaz, where the winner will go up against Ggggggwendolyn LaRRRRRusssoo. We'll see him back here after a short break."

Gwen immediantly walked towards her mom and her siblings, when her dad left to talk to Robby. "You did well, sweetie," Amanda congratulated her daughter.

"Thanks, Mom."

Amanda looked at the fear in her daughter's eyes. "What's wrong? Did you get hurt?" Amanda asked. "No, it's just... Miguel and Robby don't like each other. I'm worried that Miguel's gonna go angry at him and hurt him," Gwen said, feeling like she's gonna tear up.

Amanda pulled her daughter into a hug. "No, sweetie. He won't."

"Mom, the thing is, I'm not afraid if he does, I'm afraid how dad's gonna react," Gwen said, pulling away from the hug. "If that does happen, I'll talk to him. I did see the other night a small war the way they talked to each other, OK?"

"OK."