Part Thirteen: Miyagi-Do

After running outside, she hopped into her car. She put her enclosed hand, and palm on her eyes. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" She said.

She was discontinued from the sound of her phone buzzing.

"Hello?" She asked, answering.

"Hey kiddo, how's Cobra Kai doing?"

He wanted her to say bad, which she did. "Why, something happen, are you hurt?"

"Dad, Johnny isn't a bully, or as much as he was anymore, but he doesn't know when he should stop talking," she complained.

"Just... quit. If it's terrible-"

"No. I'm not a quitter. I got this." She turned off the call, putting her phone into her pocket.

She was about to drive hone when Miguel hopped in. "What're you still doing here?" She asked.

"Talking to you. Isn't that obvious?" He chuckled.

She rolled her eyes, mimicking him. "IsN't ThAt ObViOuS?"

They leaned forward and shared a small kiss. "When are you going to tell your parents?" He asked.

"What, about us? Until they get over Kyler, or until you take me out on a first date," she teased, playing punching his arm.

Miguel, who didn't get the memo, laughed.

Gwen woke up from her nap as her computer dinged

Gwen woke up from her nap as her computer dinged. She immediantly woke up, her eyes blinking open as she wiped her forehead. Being drowsy, she wobbled over. She opened the laptop, and saw Miguel text her.

She opened the message and listened to it. "Science is murder! Gwendolyn, why did you dissect me? I could've gone somewhere in life. I could've been bacon! Just kidding, its Miguel. Uh, let me know if you need the notes from today's class," it said.

Gwen smiled and pressed the call button. In 5 seconds, she had an answer. "Hey, G," he said, smiling.

"Hey," she said, still drowsy.

"You seem tired, what's up?" He asked.

"Oh, um, nothing. I just slept for awhile, just tired," she said.

"Well, if you need sleep, I'll go," he volunteered.

"No, it's fine. I just wanted to talk to you," she said, smiling.

"Good, cause I wanted to talk to you too," he said, adding a small little chuckle.

"OK, so I have something to ask of you," she said.

"Mhm."

"Promise me you'll grow your hair out for a bit," she demanded, smiling cheekily.

"On it, babe."

After about (choose a reasonable time) of chatting, she left the call cause she had to go to eat dinner.

After dinner, Gwen went up to her room, probably to practise violin or guitar or draw, but was stopped by her father. "Hey Gwenny," he said. "Danny."