Part Eighty-Three: Shoved into Water

"Damn it! How do they make it look so easy on Hillbilly Handfishin'?"

Gwen was back on the balance board, as the boys continued to catch the koi. They lunged forward, every now and then feeling one brush against their fingers.

"Agh! Shit! This is impossible!" Hawk shouted. Gwen took a deep breath, continuing her singular wheel technique.

"Patience, boys. You figure it out," Gwen explained. "Ah, look at me. Nice and dry... not pushed into a pond of sorts," she teased. A lot of the boys scoffed, laughing.

Miguel looked back up at her, admiring her beauty. Again, her tanned skin seemed golden in the sunlight, along with her eyes. He looked down at the pond, and watched how the fish moved. They moved in a circular motion. Then he looked up at Gwen, and she was moving circular too. He looked at Daniel, who simply smiled.

He smiled, now knowing what to do. "I have an idea," he said. He got into the pond, shoes and all. Everyone looked at him, confused. "Come on. Get in," he explained.

Hesitantly, everyone began getting in, as Gwen continued doing her technique on the wheel. "Follow my lead. Walk in a circle."

"Don't fall on me, Danny," Hawk demanded, since he was right in front of her. "If I do, we'll just say it was on purpose, alright?"

One by one, the fish began swimming under the board, and Gwen was worried she was going to leave today, soaked. To possibly throw them off, Gwen spoke. "Boys, the point was to catch the fish, not swim with them."

Miguel scoffed, then slowed down. "It's working. They're going under the board," Hawk said.

I DO NOT want to get wet.

Miguel slowed down, and saw one, crowded by other fish. He reached under swiftly, and grabbed it. In excitement, he held it up in the air. Gwen stood wide-eyed. "Shit," she mumbled, a smile creeping upon her face.

"We have a winner!" Daniel announced. "Good job, Miguel. Good job!"

The boys got out, and Gwen jumped over, from the board to the grass. Her dad grabbed her shoulders, making her standing on the edge of the pond. She looked at Miguel, who shot her a cheeky smirk. "Fine, you win. Push me," Gwen said, holding her arms out.

Instead, Miguel surprised her. He grabbed her waist and kissed her. It surprised her, because her dad AND OTHERS were around. She kissed him back, placing her hands on his chest.

Then he shoved her right in. "Shit!" She shouted, as she landed into the pool. The cold water shocked her skin like a thousand daggers hitting her body, but the pain died down within a second, as she stood up. Her wet hair stuck to her face, as she placed both of her hands onto the rocks, and she let out a sigh.

"I thought the point was to catch the fish, not swim with them," Mason mocked.

She climbed out of the pond, and she looked at her dad, who tried not to laugh.

Though Miguel had been starting to be going good with Daniel, Johnny didn't exactly, love the idea

Though Miguel had been starting to be going good with Daniel, Johnny didn't exactly, love the idea. Miguel had been beginning to hang out with Gwen (and Daniel). Daniel was taking his students away from him.

Kar here!

Really short chapter guys. Sorry, but there's so much more to come