Part Fifty😍: Cancer Applies: BONUS

Gwen sat in her pajamas at Maggie's sitting beside Maggie, Peter, and Mason.

With the fire, Peter and Mayden were staying at Maggie's. Mayden was staying in the living room and Peter was staying with the trip-off bombs that Mason calls his room. And Larissa and Yasper were staying with their parents. Maggie and Mason's parents weren't home because Jess was having a baby.

They heard a knock at the door and the four fought to answer it. Even the two youngest Karlee and Kaelynn fought.

Gwen, in her fuzzy pants, triumphantly won beating the other five.

She answered the door without the others realizing. "Hey Gwen," Carmen said. "Oh, hi! Ms. Diaz!" Gwen said, hugging her. Carmen gave her a look. "Sorry, sorry, Carmen," She fixed.

Gwen was handed at platter full of food. "It's dinner," Carmen said. "Oh, it looks delicious! Thank you!" Gwen told. Mason came and grabbed the platter, and placed it on the table.

"Oh, and when you get the chance, can you send Mig over, thanks!" Gwen answered, hand on the frame of the door.

"I don't think she needs to," Miguel said, stepping out from his apartment. Miguel came in after Gwen invited and Carmen left.

Gwen got her piece of dinner and was about to put pepper on it when Mason took it. "Thank you!" He said, laughing.

"Excuse me?" Gwen mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear in an British accent. "Dinner time! Dinner Time! Dinner Time! Dinner Tiiime!" Mason repeated.

Everyone laughed.

Everyone sat down at the table, even Miguel who had already ate.

"Wait, do you guys remember Gwen's first week of being out of the hospital?" Peter reminded. "It was right before the breakup, between her and Weston, and Gwen wanted to get back at him for one, cheating, which he doesn't know to this day she knows," Maggie explained, "and so we.. um.. toilet papered his room since he lived here in Reseda and umm... Mason wrote a note to him saying.."

"Suck Ma Dick!" Mason yelled, putting his coke in the middle of the table. Everyone cheered and Miguel laughed. "I mean, cheating is the worse way to get back at someone, preferably, your 'significant other'," Gwen said, making air quotes.

"I mean, I wouldn't do it, drunk or not but like, that's BS right there. Unlike Mason here, that bitch flirted with his at-the-time-girlfriend best friend!" Gwen yelled.

"I only asked why Maelin was mad at me!" Mason yelled. Gwen rolled her eyes and chuckled. "So, any recent tea about Toryyyyyyy," Maggie asked. "Nope. Still treating me like shit, but she got treated like shit from me," Gwen explained.

"Dad told me to stand back, let teachers take care of it. Bla-bla-bla, ba-bla. But newsflash, it's Summer!" Gwen said.

After that, they talked about how Gwen used to do various sports, cause she had a much interesting life then they did because honestly, she did.

"OK, what sports did you do, like in total?" Peter asked, him not even remembering them all. "Like...since I was younger?"

Peter nodded. "Mhm."

"Oh, jeez. Hm...Softball, Gymnastics, Dance, Soccer, Archery, Equestrian, Rodeo, Basketball, Golf, Cheerleading, Karate and umm...Volleyball," Gwen said.

"Holy shit," Miguel said.

"Yeah, and she also got first place in all of them. Never got less than 6th place. Never got lower than 3rd in Equestrian, Rodeo, Karate, Basketball, Softball, Gymnastics, and Soccer," Maggie said.

"Overachiever," Mason muttered, as Gwen hit his arm.

"That's great, babe," Miguel said. "But what type of rodeo is it. Barrels? Jumping?"