Part Thirty-Six: Johnny's Child Problems

After cleaning the mats, as told, Gwen and Miguel made way to his apartment

After cleaning the mats, as told, Gwen and Miguel made way to his apartment. Gwen, who didn't choose to change at the dojo not wanting to get on Johnny's nerves even more, so she just changed at Miguel's.

Right then, Miguel was snuggled up to Gwen's back, arms stretched around her waist. She could feel the soft heaves of breath on her neck coming from Miguel's lips. She smiled. She was happy about what she had. Same with Miguel. Someone who cared about them, and would do anything for them, no matter what the ranks.

She spun her body over, wanting to see Miguel's face. She smiled and showed the happiness in her eyes which she had a way of doing. It wasn't what a girl would do to get a boy's attention, like pulling a Debby Ryan, more like a way to show her attention.

Miguel's hand traveled to Gwen's thigh, pulling it just over his hip. Then, his hand traveled then to her face and he began tracing her jawline. It highlighted once she smiled. She let out a small chuckle, and looked at his beautiful eyes. They were like hers. Brown and smooth. Hers were much lighter.

They moved their heads together, softly touching each others lips. Gwen closed her eyes. She thought how she and Weston never had this. Weston and her would have a kiss occasionally, but they never kissed other then that. The two were startled to hear a knock at the door.

"I'll go see who it is," she whispered. She got up and walked to the door.

The Diaz residence. I'm Gwendolyn Diaz, how may I help you? She thought.

She was startled to see who was at the door. Johnny.

"Hey, Sensei. What's up," she gloomed, knowing they were not okay yet.

"Let's go for a drive. Get Miguel," Johnny answered and a Miguel getting up from the couch, groaning like a baby.

"C'mon, you big baby," Gwen whispered, waiting for him to hurry up.

"Hey, Sensei, you sure we can't have just five more minutes," Miguel whined.

"Whatcha gonna do in five minutes? Make out? Hook up? Actually don't answer that. Everyone knows that you can do both in under three minutes."

"SENSEI!" Gwen scolded.