Part Seventeen: Johnny's Backstory

Gwen got her bag for karate, Johnny was training them for the tournament. But before she left the doorbell rang, her grandmother. "Grandma!!" Anthony yelled. He opened the door. "Hello cutie, give me a hug," she told him.

"Sammie! Gwenny! When are you two going to stop getting SO pretty," Lucille said, hugging her granddaughters. "Oh, there's the baby browns!" Lucille said as her son came into view. "Hey, Ma."

After that, Gwen pulled her dad aside. "Remember, while I'm gone, don't tell them I'm a part of Cobra Kai, she'll kill me. Tell them I'm at the mall," Gwen said. "Got it."

Gwen soon went to karate in a metal dump, full of old metal

Gwen soon went to karate in a metal dump, full of old metal. And it wreaked of oil.

"You've trained hard. Are you ready for this tournament?" Johnny asked, also yelling.

"Yes Sensei!"

"Wrong," Johnnt threw his beer bottle. "If you want to win the Under-18 All-Valley Karate Tournament, you gotta give it your best! Which is why, now you're going to get my worst! Do you understand?!"

"Yes Sensei!"

"Are you losers?!?!"

"No Sensei!"

"Are you nerds!?"

"No Sensei!"

"Are you sure?!"

"No Sensei!"

Gwen was the only one, besides Miguel, Aisha, to say Yes. Johnny face palmed.

For training, they had to run through tires. Next, they had to walk over a plank which had broken glass and rusted parts. Gwen ran through it with ease.

"Nice LaRusso," Johnny congratulated.

Next, they had to destroy windows of cars. "Your enemies are all around you. Go, go! Go!"

Gwen ran around, smashing cars. Gwen smacked a car at the same time as Miguel, which hit it square in the light beams.

"Nice babe," he said. "Thanks, not too bad yourself," Gwen said, smiling.

"C'mon lovebirds, you have time to do that after!" Johnny yelled and Gwen blushed, getting back to work.

After doing that process again, Gwen was handed a piece of meat, just like the rest of them. "You wanna win, you gotta be hungery. You guys hungry," Johnny asked and they all they yes. "Good, cause so are they," Johnny said, blowing a whistle. In about two seconds, dogs came running at them. Gwen immediantly ran away, Miguel close behind.

"C'mon, up here!" he said, climbing on car, giving Gwen a hand. She grabbed it and got up with ease. Though she was supposed to stop, she kept climbing.

 Though she was supposed to stop, she kept climbing