Part Fifty-Four: Beer

(Cut to Gwen training at Cobra Kai)

"Who's been working so damn hard? You got that head on overload. Got yourself this flawless body. Aching now from head to toe."

(Cut to Gwen training at Miygagi-do)

"Ain't nothing, ain't nothing. All my ladies round the world. Ain't nothing, ain't nothing. Good girls better get bad!"

(Cut to Gwen doing the wheel technique at the beach with Robby and Sam)

"You've been down before. Youve been hurt before. You got up before. You'll be good to go, good to go."

(Cut to Gwen training with Miguel at his apartment)

Gwen sent a punch at Miguel which he dodged.

"Destiny said you gotta get up and get it. Get mad independent and don't you ever forget it."

She turned her back, sending her leg towards Miguel which he dodged. She grabbed the pole that was strung beside her, kicking Miguel back to the wall.

"Got some some dirt on your shoulder. Here, let me brush it off for ya. If you're feeling me put your five high."

Gwen tried to kick Miguel, which he grabbed her leg which she grabbed his shoulder. She spun around, moving him into a wall. He groaned and the two led in for a passionate kiss.

"That's my girl! That's my girl! That's my gi-rl!"

"Some people have it good, like you,
LaRusso. But the rest of us
have to fight for every bit of what's ours."

"This is who I am. No body said you had to like it."

"Everyone's got a sob story, that doesn't give
you the right to be a bully."

"Someone out there is holding their breath, waiting for you to fail... make sure they suffocate."

"That's my girl! That's my girl! Ain't nothing. Ain't nothing. Ain't nothing. Bet you know your worth!"

Alot of things happened the next few days

Alot of things happened the next few days. Maggie and Gwen babysat the newborn babies. Maggie was now dating Peter. Gwen couldn't nearly keep up with the drama.

Gwen sat in her room while a visitor appeared. The visitor was her mother.

"Hey mom.. You look nice, what's it for?" Gwen asked. "Your father and I are going out later," Amanda said. "Lobster night at the Country Club?"

"I'm not that predictable, am I? And for your info, your father is taking me to dinner and dancing," Amanda said, pulling down her dress. "What about you? Let me guess? To Miguel's house and mini-golfing," Amanda said.