Part Ten: ..Wait..

Gwen and Miguel spent the next few days training together, push-ups, running, but here was one thing that Gwen wanted to do that the couple didn't

Gwen and Miguel spent the next few days training together, push-ups, running, but here was one thing that Gwen wanted to do that the couple didn't. Go on a date.

Just wait. I'm probably his first girlfriend.

"What the second way of the fist!?" Johnny asked as Miguel and Gwen sparred.

"Strike Hard!" Gwen yelled.

"Hais!" She yelled, aiming to kick Miguel, but she was dodged. "That's right, and there's only ONE REASON to punch someone. To inflict pain!" Johnny increased.

"Striking hard is about giving it your all," Johnny said, before being interupted by the door bell.

"No yoga till five," Johnny instructed. But Gwen was in titled to who it was.

"Aish'?" She asked, smiling. "Gwen! What're you doing here?" She asked.

"Sparring," she said, pointing to Miguel behind her.

"No matter how much you need it," Johnny continued, presuming his last statement.

"Actually, I'm here for karate," Aisha said, kinda shyly. "I saw your website, it said that there is... Or was a session today?"

"I apprieciate you coming in, but karate isn't for girls," Johnny said, walking up to her.

"Huh?" Gwen said, stubbornly.

"There is one girl in Cobra Kai." He corrected. She smiled, happy for the correction.

"Sensei, let me talk to you," she said, grabbing Johnny's arm and bringing him to his office.

"C'mon sensei. That's my friend, she gets bullied."

"Look, girls, well, she can't do karate, its the same reason woman aren't in the army, it doesn't make sense. Plus, I can't train someone that eats a whole box of twinkies a day, alright?" Johnny whispered.

After a moment of silence, Miguel talked.

"Her dad is Isaiah Robinson," he said. "What are you saying? Her love for twinkies comes from her dad?" Johnny asked.

"No, ISAIAH ROBINSON. Hall of Fame Lineman for the Charger's, her family's loaded," Gwen admitted.

They all walked out. "Ok, take off your shoes and get on the mat," Johnny said. Aisha took off her shoes and hopped onto the mat.

"If you want to be in Cobra Kai, you can't act like a girl," Johnny appointed.

"But, my students tell me you're bullied," Johnny said, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, mostly online," Aisha confessed. "Bunch of pussies. When I was young, you said some mean stuff to their face," Johnny said. "You gonna take the crap from these losers?"

"No."

"Good, cause when I'm done with you, you're going to send a message back but it's not gonna be with a keyboard, it's gonna be with your fists."