= our sleepy baby =

If there's one thing that Lily can be strongly related to, it's sleep. The girl could sleep anywhere and everywhere in less than a minute. That's her speciality. But now that she's getting busier, being able to sleep for a good 8 hours have been a luxury that she couldn't afford.

=====

They had just finished their fourteen hours work at the company and is just heading back to the dorm. Lily sat in the middle seat in between Heeseung and Sunghoon. Her head is lolling from side to side but she couldn't fall asleep just yet. She knows for a fact that she won't wake up when she arrives at the dorm and it'll cause a problem to others so she tried her hardest to stay awake. Heeseung took his phone out and record the girl lolling her head.

"Aegi ya~ Aegi~" Then, there's the cute voice again. He always seem to use it on Lily. Though Niki goes also get it occasionally. Lily took a deep breath and opened her eyes wide. She placed his left hand on top of Heeseung's thigh and began drawing some pattern to keep her awake. Sunghoon chuckled. "Oppa, stop it. I'm trying my hardest to stay awake. It's not cute. It's ugly." She said it all through gritted teeth. Heeseung put his phone away and ruffled Lily's hair. "Just sleep. I'll carry you up."

She shook her head, "no."

Even though she firmly rejected it, her eyes betrayed her. You know that feeling when you're so sleepy that you could barely hold yourself back from sleeping? Yeah, that's the situation that Lily is in so it's expected that she fell asleep almost immediately after Heeseung said that he'll carry her up. Her head fell on Sunghoon's shoulder and he doesn't even make an effort to push her away. "Sunghoon. It's your turn." Sunghoon never whipped his head so fast towards Heeseung. "Why do you mean my turn? I already did last time."

"Well, you did say you wanted to work out more so see it as an opportunity to do so." Heeseung winked at him and Sunghoon is left speechless. Jay snickered from the back. "Good luck, my bro."

=====

Lily had stayed up the whole day, not even taking a nap to study for the upcoming exam. She locked herself in the room that she shared with Heeseung and is studying. Though it is a little concerning seeing her rocking back and fourth, memorising what seems to be some chemistry spell.

By the time it's 2 in the morning, Lily is beyond exhaustion and she feel like if she continue for another second, she would throw up. There's too many words in her head that she had forced herself to memorise. Heeseung had went to sleep at 12, leaving Lily to be awake on her own. She laid her head on the table with tons of papers covering it. "Let's sleep for just a few minutes. You can't slack off, Lilythe or you'll fail." Sighing, she closed her eyes after taking off her glasses.

Studying isn't an easy task. It's mentally and physically draining so it's expected of Lily to sleep like a baby even with the uncomfortable position she's in. Jake entered the room to get something that he had left while playing games with Heeseung when he sees Lily. "Gosh. She's so hardworking." A smile went up to his lips and when he's about to carry Lily up to tuck her in bed, she woke up with a flinch. "Oh, oppa. Thank god you woke me up. I almost fell asleep for too long." Jake frowned. How is she falling asleep for too long? As much as Jake knows, she probably had just fell asleep for 30 minutes at max.

"I think you should go back to sleep, angel. You're having an exam tomorrow and you need to be in good condition to answer the exam." Lily shook her head. She really wanted to sleep. Heck, if she was only a little bit lenient on herself, she'd have gone back to sleep but sadly, she's very hard on herself. "I'm pretty sure you have the whole book memorised by now. It's okay to go to sleep, Lily. You've worked hard and you'll do well tomorrow. Trust me."

Lily sighed and decided to listen to Jake instead of the voice in her head for the first time. "Alright. I'll go to sleep now." She stood up from her seating position and engulfed Jake in a hug. "Goodnight, oppa. I love you." He hummed and patted her back gently. "Sleep tight and have a sweet dream, Lily."

He planted a soft kiss on top of her head before she head towards her untouched bed. Jake couldn't help but to smile as he sees Lily closing her eyes. She just looks so cute whatever she does. But then he remembered something. "Wait. What was the reason I'm here again?"

=====

Sunoo and Lily are watching movies in the living room but despite there's a huge space on the floor, the two of them decided to cram themselves on the couch. Lily laid on the front, holding onto her life so that she won't fell from the couch. Having enough of the struggle, she climbed her way up onto Sunoo. The boy grunt in discomfort as Lily uses his body as a climbing rock.

She laid on top of him with her ear on his chest that she could hear his steady heartbeat. "Are you even watching the movie, princess? It seems like you're tired." Lily pricked Sunoo's side with her finger, making him flinch in shock. Sunoo pouted but still wrapped his arm around Lily's waist so that she wouldn't fall off nonetheless. "I'm not here to watch the movie. You're the one who brought me here. I wanted to nap but you—"

Sunoo covered her mouth as Jay walked over the living room. If Jay found out that Sunoo is the reason Lily skipped her nap time, he would be put in a bad situation. She bite his finger to make him pull his hand away out of impulse. "Ouch, that hurts, Youngwon!" He whispered-yelled to Lily who's now snuggling closer to him as if she didn't just bite his finger as if it's some kind of food. Sunoo grumbled to gain Lily's attention but it was off to no use as she had already fallen asleep. Sunoo scoffed in disbelief.

"You're really something, kid. How could you sleep after biting me and not even apologising? Woah. I'm left speechless by you."

Lily slept through his nagging by hearing the stable heart beating next to her ear. It's soothing and made her feel safe. Even if she likes the members of Enhypen equally, Sunoo will always be her safe space. Also, Sunoo realised that it's useless that he continued talking to someone who's out like a light. He sighed and reached his hand up to caress Lily's hair. "Tch. You're making me all soft for you again." He chuckled to himself. "But I wouldn't want it any other way."

<>