= princess =

*Requested*

Everyone knows how protective the boys can get when it comes to Lily and that's no secret to anyone by now. They truly show people that they will get into deep trouble if they ever decided to mess with Lily and so, no one dares to pick on her. Apart from that, the fans also loved how soft the members are whenever they interact with Lily and how manly they are whenever Lily is around.

One night, after their concert, Lily and Jay decided to go live. Lily is wearing a white cropped t shirt and a pair of grey shorts and as soon as she sat down on the bed, her shorts ride up, showing more skin. Jay sees her from the screen of the phone so he took off his outerwear and placed it over Lily's lap.

Lily read through the comments, not even realizing how much skin she is showing. She doesn't even notice that Jay had placed his shirt there. "The concert was really fun. We had a lot of fun. With the pikachu and we even get to roll around on the ground. I mean, that was like truly something." She admitted. Lily is a big fan of BTS and she sees how much fun BTS had while they're on their concert which had huge inflated castle bounce house and she wanted something like that.

She didn't actually think that she's going to experience it. Jay sat down next to Lily, the shirt long forgotten as she lays on her stomach now, showing a bit of her cleavage without her noticing. Jay saw it again and took the shirt before wrapping it around Lily's shoulder. The girl whined and tried to push Jay off, thinking he is just messing with her.

At last, he managed to tie the shirt loosely around her neck and she sighed. "At this point, I'm giving up. Just do whatever." She rolled her eyes and went back to reading the comments. Jay just sits silently in the back, braiding Lily's hair while she answer all kind of questions from the fans. "Oh and!" She got up excitedly to show the necklace that Jay bought her in Paris. It's a Bvlgari necklace. "Isn't it pretty? Jay oppa bought it for me while we're in Paris last time."

The excitement on Lily's face is truly worth the money he spent on the necklace. He looks at her in adoration with a smile adorning his lips. While Jay is star struck with how much he loves seeing Lily happy, the comment section went wild after finding out how much the necklace cost. It costed €9,500 which is approximately 13.7 million won. Still, the fans are not shocked because Jay loves to spoil Lily rottens.

"And also, we went out to enjoy various types of pastries in Paris." She pouted, "there's a lot of amazing pastries in Korea but I prefer it in Paris as it's like the origin or something. Right, oppa?"

Jay nodded his head and went a bit to the front to wrap an arm around Lily's shoulders. "We had lots of fun in Paris and I hope we can go there again soon. Ugh." She sighed, making Jay chuckle. "We can always go there again anytime you want, peach. Just say whenever." Lily scoffed, "so that you're going to spend money on me again? No. I already feel so bad that you bought me this necklace. It costs a fortune, do you know that?"

The guy just smile like it was nothing. Money was never a problem when it comes to Jay. He just wants Lily to be happy and he would spend more if it means that Lily would be at the top of the world due to happiness. "Really? I'm so sorry then. To make it fair, why don't we go out this weekend?"

Her eyes light up in excitement. The live long forgotten while the fans are excited over how Jay looked at Lily like she's the center of his world. "Where?" He shrugged. "Anywhere you want to go. We could go to the beach and enjoy the sunset together. Or... we could join a perfume making workshop and create a special perfume for each other."

She gasped excitedly, her eyes sparkling. "That would be amazing. Is it too greedy to want to do both?" Jay shook his head. "It's not, peach."

Lily smiled from ear to ear, making Jay grinned happily. He truly loves to see the smile on her face and he is even happier because he knows he is the reason for her happiness at the moment. After a while, they both went back to reading the comment but Lily is getting sleepy because she had actually just had her flu medicine. It caused sleepiness. Usually, it would take at least an hour for the effect to hit but maybe it's because she had a tiring day, so the effect hits faster.

Her head lolled to the side and they rested on Jay's shoulder while he speaks to the fans. He saw a comment that caught his attention. "Lily is sleeping?" He gently turned his head to look at the girl next to him instead of the screen of the phone and immediately, a grin appears. "Please screenshot this and post it on Weverse guys. I can't wait to have another picture for my collection of Lily sleeping," he giggled teasingly and decided to end the live and put Lily to bed but he's having a hard time since Lily is practically hugging his arm as she sleeps.

Finally, after a while, Jay managed to bid goodbye to the fans and ended the live. He then tucked Lily in and landed a soft peck on her forehead. "I love you, princess. May you have sweet dreams." He switched off the lights and left the room to join the other 02z members in drinking beer.

After that live, Jay and Lily trended on Twitter for their sweet interactions and honestly, who doesn't love it when the members love and dotes on Lily?

###