= creep alert =

*Requested*

Lily sat in front of the vanity with a frown as she gets her hair done for the interview with the group. For once, she isn't as excited for an interview when she usually loves them to bits. She used to be the most enthusiastic person when it comes to interviews so the guys really have no idea why she's having a ducky pout on her lips.

Sunoo stood behind her as he pretended to fix his outfit. "What's with the pout, sunshine? Something wrong?" She wanted to play it dumb so that no one would worry about her because she feels like it's stupid since it was just a feeling but she can't help it. "It's nothing. I'm just a bit tired. No worries, oppa." She smiled at Sunoo through the mirror to assure him that she's fine but to people who knows her, it's clear that she's faking it.

"O-kay then. But if you have anything in mind that's bothering you, you know that you can always talk to us, right?"

"Of course, oppa. I'll surely do that." Sunoo nodded his head and left to get a drink since his throat is feeling dry. Lily let out a soft sigh, trying to calm herself down. "Enhypen nim. Please he ready in your position. We're about to start soon."

And so they all left to their seats. There are only one interviewer and it's a man in his mid 30s.

Lily is wearing a skinny jeans but she could still feel the man staring at her thighs, making her uncomfortable

Once the interview start, Lily tries to be professional about everything even when she's uncomfortable but the interviewer was fine in the beginning. He made no bad or rude remarks to anyone and the interview was pretty fun too. She find herself actually enjoying the interview but maybe she spoke too soon.

There is a segment where she needed to stand up to dance the new title track from their new album, Dark Blood. She had finished dancing and was just about to sit back down when she felt a hand on her bottom. It was just for a while but she knows that it's on purpose. Obviously, Jungwon and Heeseung who sat behind her noticed the inappropriate behavior that he did.

Lily sat back down and scoots her chair closer to Niki. The maknae didn't know what was happening so he doesn't understand why Lily is acting so weirdly. "There's a question for everyone here." They all hummed, trying to listen to the question without any suspicion. "With Lily being the only girl in the group has been making people wonder if any of you guys are attracted to Lily or have been hooking up with her."

His question is so wrong on so many levels that even the director were shook. That was not in the script, nor did the interviewer mentioned about that question in the board meeting when he was asked if he wanted to add anymore questions himself. No one said a word and all the members of Enhypen except for Lily is staring daggers at him.

"I don't think that was appropriate for you to ask. Who do you think Lily is to disrespect her like that?" Says Jungwon, his eyes sharp and burning with anger. "Really? Was it inappropriate? Because I think she sees it coming. A girl. In a group full of men. Surely something happens, huh?" He smirked at them, making them even more mad than they originally were. "Besides, she's the real deal."

His hand went up to caress Lily's bare arm but was swat away by Niki. "Cut! Cut!" The director shouted out desperately. He surely doesn't know that this is what the interviewer had in mind and he surely doesn't support it in anyway. "You've done enough. Leave this place this moment or we'll call the police on you." The director warns. As if he was innocent, he raised both of his hands in the air and left the place while Lily is shaking from what just happened.

"Nuna. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have let you sit next to him." Lily shook her head. Everything seems like a blur as her heart beats faster and faster. Her breathing accelerates slowly, making everyone worried. "Medical team! Medical team!"

——

They were brought back to their dorm after Lily had finally calmed down. She refused to talk at all but during her panic attack, she did mentioned about a familiar name from I-Land which raises a few suspicions from them. The thing is, she's still in shock and asking her right away might caused her more stress so they waited a few days to finally ask her again.

That night, after having dinner together, they all gathered in Heeseung's and Lily's room to ask Lily about why she mentioned that guy's name. At first, she refused to say anything. It's not because she's afraid of it but it's because she feel disgusted of herself for letting herself be in that position. She told herself she should have fought instead of just do nothing and accept it. Jay sat next to her and held her hand in his.

"We only wanted to help, Lily. If you don't tell us anything, how would we help you?"

Finally, she gave up and told them the things that happened with the guy who shall not be named when she's still in I-Land. Tears fell from her eyes nonstop as she remembered how scared she was at that time. Sunoo pursed his lips together into a tight, thin line. If he had known about this back then, that guy would have been punched in the face by him.

Sunghoon finally puts two and two together. He thought back about the day he told Jake about his suspicion when Lily went to bed early that day. He should've known by that time so he could teach that guy a lesson but it's already too late. Lily is still crying as she hugs her knees close to her chest. "Why didn't you tell us about this earlier, Lily? This isn't a small matter," sighed Jungwon.

"I was disgusted with myself. How could I ever let any of you guys know about it? It's disgusting." Heeseung shook his head, "it was not your fault, Lily. You were a victim and you were scared. Of course you didn't fight back. Why would that be disgusting?"

They all tried to comfort the crying girl who's blaming herself for everything that has happened. Jake sat next to her and pulled her into his embrace. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that, angel but trust us, as long as we're alive, we won't let anyone hurt you anymore, okay?"

Niki nodded his head, agreeing with Jake. "We'll protect you, nuna. Whatever it takes and whoever hurts you will face the consequences." What he said made Lily smile a bit, which was a relief to all of them. "Promise?"

"Pinky promise."

ps: please give me more requests as I'm running out of ideas nowwww 😭

<>