= mobbed =

*Requested*

Lily can never get use to loud and huge crowd, especially if she's in the middle of it and can hardly go out. She hates crowded places but after becoming a part of Enhypen, she's been facing a lot of challenges and one of them being mobbed at the airport.

Also, Lily has a really sensitive skin. She bruised easily, even if the impact wasn't even that bad to begin with. Her skin is super sensitive, especially on her arms. Even if someone playfully slapped her a little too hard on the arm, it will start aching, almost like a burning sensation and then, bruise up.

——

Enhypen had just landed in Korea after a sixteen hours flight and to be honest, all they wanted to do is go back to their dorm and sleep right away but that was too much of a luxury. First, they have to go through a huge crowd just to get to the van that has been prepared and then, have dinner because they hasn't had a chance to eat a proper meal.

As soon as they got off the flight, Jay turned back to Lily who had her head down as she's busy checking for her stuffs to see if she had left anything behind. Sunoo took a deep breath, bracing himself for what's to come as he could see a lot of people from where he stood. "Let's not get separated. Heeseung, you're with Niki. Jake, you're going with Sunoo. Jungwon, stick to Sunghoon and Jay, Lily is going with you."

After the little reminder from their manager, they each linked their arms with each of their partner. Lily's condition isn't actually the best as she just recovered from a fever. Her body is still sore and in pain so Jay really hope that nothing bad will happen. Jay held Lily's hand tightly as the girl scoots closer to him. "Are you okay, peach?"

"Hmm. Not the best but it's bearable." Jay nodded. "Let's get this done with."

And the second they enter the arrival zone, people started crowding them. Even with the bodyguards around the members, it's very clear that everyone was struggling. The people kept pushing each other and yelling. Jay felt like Lily's hand might slipped out of his so he wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

His eyebrows are furrowed together in a deep frown. It was getting harder to even move and the bodyguards had to use violence just to make way by whoever blocking the way. Lily had her head down all the time, not wanting to see the chaos.

They were walking when suddenly, this one person showed up out of nowhere and grabbed Lily's arm harshly, making her stop in her track. Jay was shocked to say the least but more than surprised, he's actually very mad. Thankfully for them, the bodyguard pushed the person off of Lily. She was quiet but Jay could hear her whimper.

"Are we near the exit?" Jay asked the bodyguard. "We shouldn't be far from it, actually but this crowd is too big. It's going to take some time to get there."

Sunoo saw the accident and he's burning with anger too. "Bear it for a bit, peach. We're almost there." Jay comforted. As if once wasn't enough, Lily is once again being assaulted. This time, she felt a sharp pain on her arm, as if something had sliced her skin apart and looking down at her arm, she could see blood spilling out. The bodyguard's eyes widened in horror.

With this, the bodyguards made haste and pushed everyone off to hurry Lily into the van so that she could get medical assistance. Lily is holding onto the bleeding part, with hope to stop it from flowing but it seems to be nonstop. Thankfully for them, they've arrived at the van and Jay gently assisted Lily to get inside before he did the same.

In the van, there's Sunoo and Jake. Jake's and Sunoo's eyes widened at the sight. "What happened, Lily?" Jay took the first aid kit and searched for antiseptic and a bandage. "I don't know. It happened in a blur. I just remembered feeling a sharp object and getting hurt by it. The next thing I know, it began bleeding."

Sunoo and Jake were super worried. Although the wound isn't big but knowing how sensitive Lily is, that must have hurt a lot. "Thankfully it's not too bad. You surely don't need any stitches but let's go to the hospital, just to make sure." Said Jake who is seething in anger. The other members hadn't know about this but trust me, if they know, they're going to be livid.

Jay checked her arm for anymore bruises or wound and found one on her arm. There's a bruise that is slowly turning dark around the elbow. It was from the person who had tugged her arm back then. "This is going to hurt a lot."

Lily is quiet throughout it all but she's actually silently crying because she was scared of what just happened and also, because her skin is burning. Sunoo noticed that and handed her a few pieces of tissues. Everyone in the van is silently livid about what happened and they don't know what to do or even what to say to comfort Lily.

••

After the trip to the hospital, the four of them got back to the dorm, dinner long forgotten. Everyone is seething in anger and it's very obvious as they all had a frown on their faces, except for Lily who found the floor particularly interesting that day. Jungwon and Niki are the firsts to rush to Lily after they've been told what happened.

"Are you okay, nuna? Are you hurt anywhere else?" Lily shook her head, letting the maknae lift her arms, her hair and twirl her around to see if there is anymore bruises on her. Heeseung approached Jay who's in the kitchen, drinking a glass of cold water to cool himself down. "What did the doctor say?"

Sunghoon too, entered the kitchen. "The doctor said that it was nothing bad. The cut isn't that deep, it could be from a key or something, nothing too sharp." Heeseung hums, "then what about the pain?"

"We know how sensitive her skin really is. The doctor said that it's most likely because of that. It shouldn't hurt that much, to be honest." He grunted, feeling frustrated. "I'm still so pissed though. That shouldn't have happened to anyone, especially not Lily."

Sunghoon nodded his head, agreeing with Jay. "It's not our first time getting mobbed but it's getting worse everytime." Jay sighed and left the kitchen to check on Lily. Sunghoon did the same, leaving Heeseung alone in the kitchen. He can't accept what happened. That could have been bad if nothing changed. He took his phone and dialed the manager's number.

After what happened, he is determined to make sure no one will get hurt again. This time it's Lily but it could be someone else next. They just have to step up their security measures if they want to stop it from happening again and Heeseung is here to ensure that it will not happen again.

No matter what it cost.

<>