= sick and tired =

*Requested*

Lily rarely falls ill but once she does, it's the worst. Back pain, muscle soreness, headache, nausea and so much more. Just name it. And when she does get sick, the members all had to take turn taking care of her since her fevers last for a week on average. She's very whiny when she's sick because it was too much pain for her to bear.

But she tried her hardest not to bother anyone when she's sick because she know it's annoying. If she could, she want to hide it all, even going as far as going to practice when she practically has a 40 degree fever. And it didn't turned out good because she passed out during practice.

It was now one of those time. She had just got home from Hybe after some vocal and dance lessons when she began feeling ill. Her head is aching like she's being nailed in the head. Sunghoon saw how the girl throw her head back as she sits on the couch, panting like she just ran a whole marathon. "Princess? You okay?"

She hums, "I'm fine. Just a little headache. It will go away soon." That's her convincing herself that it will go away when she knows for a fact that she's in a deep problem when these symptoms come. Sunghoon stood in front of her weak body. "Take a shower. I'll get Jay to make you some porridge." Lily opened her eyes and Sunghoon finally sees them.

It's red and watery. "Princess. I don't think it's just a headache." Lily could agree with Sunghoon when he said that because her body is aching, especially her back. He leaned forward to place a hand on her forehead. Sunghoon almost flinched at how hot it is. "My god, princess. You're body is boiling. Go and take a shower and rest in your bed. I'll come back later."

She nodded her head and dragged her heavy footsteps to take a shower. Sunghoon initially wanted to ask Jay to make the porridge but it might take too long so he just ordered it online. While Lily is showering, he's busy finding the medicine for fever and colds. When he couldn't find them, he went to Jake who's busy playing games with Niki and Heeseung.

"Urm. I don't mean to bother but do any of you guys know where are the medicines and vitamins?" The three turned towards Sunghoon with a frown. "They're in the second upper cabinet. Why do you need them though? Are you sick?"

Sunghoon shook his head, "not me. Lily. She's having a high fever."

It was the longest shower that Lily had took since she was trying to cool down her body. She feels like she's burning from the inside. It wasn't painful but it was super uncomfortable. Once she's done, she head back to her room so that she can finally sleep when she sees Sunoo. "Here. Eat some of this porridge so that you can take your meds. I know you're tired but you need to do this to get better."

He tapped on the bed, asking her to sit down on it so she did. Her face is pale and there's no glint of playfulness in her eyes like it usually does. Her body is screaming at her to shut down and sleep but she knows she need to take the meds to get better. The quicker she gets better, the easier it is for everyone.

Sunoo feeds her two spoonful of porridge before she shy away from the spoon. Being sick makes her lose her appetite. Sunoo exhaled, "alright. Here. Take your meds and vitamin. Make sure to swallow it all."

One thing that Lily hates most about being sick is the medicine. It's bitter, annoying to swallow and doesn't even taste half as good. So, she was a bit reluctant to take it but with the mindset of getting better, she eventually gave up and had the medicines. "Good job. Now, go to sleep. If you need anything, just let one of us know, okay?"

She bobbed her head. Sunoo tucks her in and landed a get well soon kiss on her forehead before turning off the lights and leaving the room. In less than ten minutes, Lily is out like the light but it wasn't for long.

In the middle of the night, her temperature skyrocketed like crazy, almost reaching 41 degree celcius. She woke up, pain spiraling throughout her whole body, making her whine slowly, not wanting to wake whoever is sleeping next to her up. But the person is a light sleeper and that is Jungwon.

Jungwon woke up when he heard Lily grunting and whimpering. "Lily?"

"It hurts." Jungwon bolts to her side, putting his hand on her forehead to check her temperature. He has never waken up so quickly before. The leader walked out of the room to get a basin of cold water and a clean clothe. He sat down at the edge of her bed as he dips the clothe into the water.

Jungwon made sure it was not too wet when he put it on top of Lily's forehead. He had never done this before since he never took care of anyone else but as the leader, he wanted to care for the others and this is the least he could do for her after everything she's done for him. He did the same thing to another clean clothe but this time, he placed it on her neck.

He could visibly sees her slowly relaxing and going back to sleep. "Thank goodness."

The leader sighed in relief. He fear that he might have done the wrong thing and it might caused her more pain than relief but what a relief it all worked out and now she can sleep again.

Every hour, the members take turns to change the water, making sure it's cold so that they could reapply the clothe, making sure that it's always damp. And they know it's working because her temperature is decreasing slowly. But it surprises them how quick the damp clothe dries out due to her high body temperature. When they changed the clothe, it was hot, as it absorbs her body heat.

••

The next morning, Lily woke up with a sore throat and hoarse voice. She also had gotten a bad cough and runny nose. "Oh no. Your nose is runny, angel," Jake noticed. He's been the one who took care of her from 6 in the morning until that moment, which is 9 in the morning.

Everytime she flinches, he would check to make sure she's okay and not in pain. He held a soft towel towards her nose, "blow for me, angel." She blow the content of her runny nose into the towel held by Jake. The guy looked genuinely worried for Lily since the color is gone from her face. "Are you hungry? Do you want anything to eat?"

Lily shook her head, "I want water, oppa."

Her hoarse voice made it hard for Jake to understand what she said. "Again, angel." She clears her throat and says it again. Jake apologized for having her repeating it again when she could barely talk. He poured her a glass of water and helped her drink it. "Slowly, angel," he huffed, "if this goes on, we might need to get you to the hospital."

At the mention of hospital, Lily shook her head. She'll do everything she can so that she won't have to go to the hospital because she hates that place and she truly proved it. A week later, she finally is okay.

Jay sighed in relief, "we're so grateful you're fine now, Lily." The girl smiled widely. "Yeah. It's all thanks to you guys. Thank y—"

Just as she was about to thank them, they all suddenly sneezed in sync, all at once. Her eyes widened in horror. "Oh oh."

Yeah. Oh oh indeed.

<>