= heeseung's baby =

The oldest had always adored Lily. She is often time very cute and most of the time, Heeseung can't help himself and he ended up almost strangled Lily to death with how tight he was hugging her. The other thing is, he is super protective of the girl, especially during red carpet and when they met another group. It's as if he was on autopilot. But the fans love their little dynamic as Lily always seems so carefree around Heeseung because she knows she is safe whenever he's around.

———

Exhibit One

The members are sitting in the waiting room, scrolling through their phones. Lily is sitting on the chair in front of the table as she originally wanted to have some fruits as snacks but due to her playing games on her phone, she had to forgo the snacks. Heeseung, who has been watching the girl struggle got up from his seat on the couch and went to sit next to Lily on the table.

He picked up one of the white strawberry and popped it into his mouth while his eyes are still stuck on Lily. Her lips are slightly puckered like a duckling due to her being too focused on the game. She didn't even noticed that Heeseung had taken another strawberry from her plate because knowing her, if she did saw him do it, she would glare at him. However, her eyes are trained on the screen of her phone.

"What are you playing, baby?" Lily looked up at Heeseung with her big doe eyes and the eldest almost had a heart attack right then and there. She then looked back down at her phone. "It's nothing. Just this cooking game. Nothing much." She stopped playing for a while as the game is advancing to the next level. Lily finally had her chance to get some snack but before she could pick it up herself, a strawberry is already waiting in front of her lips.

Lily looked at Heeseung with a childish grin as she happily took a bite of her favorite fruit. "Thank you, oppa." Heeseung smiled. Truthfully, his heart felt like it was going to explode at her cuteness but he would be damn if he let his emotions show. As Lily went back to her game, her mouth open, waiting for Heeseung to feed her another one. Without wasting any time, Heeseung picked up another fruit which happened to be a slice of white peach this time and feed it to Lily.

Because the peach slice is too big, Lily struggled to fit it in her mouth, making her mouth puffed up like a hamster as she kept munching on the fruit. "Aigoo. You're a baby."

She glared at Heeseung sharply, "stop calling me a baby. I am not a baby."

Heeseung could only chuckle to himself because she's just so cute. Her cheeks are red like she just finished a round of dance practice and her hairs are tied up into a high ponytail, one that Jay helped her to tie as she had sprained her hand earlier because she fell down while walking normally. He ignored her words and went to feed her another slice of peach but this time he made sure that it was not too big. He never wanted to make his precious baby have to work for anything.

———

Exhibit Two

Being the only girl in a boy group means that many people are targeting Lily. Be it for whatever reasons and purposes. As a person who feels like he is obligated to protect her, Heeseung made sure that he does a great job at it, especially when they're heading outside for some outdoors activities. Most of the time, it is seen clearly that Heeseung would stood behind or beside Lily with a scary and stern face as he glare at anyone daring to even glance at Lily inappropriately.

This had caused the fans to give the duo a special nickname which is "The Baby and Her Bodyguard". It is widely known in the fandom and even the members know about it. They had to admit that Heeseung does become scary whenever he's in the mode of protecting Lily.

But nothing topped what happened that one day when the group went out to shoot a variety show together. Since it's an outdoor shoot, it's inevitable that people will start crowding them which caused them to have a hard time going anywhere but thankfully for them, the crowd doesn't come too close so they still have a lot of room to walk around freely.

Still, Heeseung wrapped his arm around Lily's shoulder, making sure that she is always by his side because one, this girl loves to wander off. If he even as much took his attention off of her for ten seconds, she would disappear from his sight and he surely doesn't want that to happen especially when there are so many people around them.

Lily is just waving and conversing with the fans she came across. Her vibes were overall the best and her smile seems to light up the road. However, besides the happy girl is a stern man who's still smiling to the fans but it is clearly seen when some fans decided to come too close to them, his hold on Lily's shoulder became tighter as he pulled her closer to him. "Don't come too close, please. You could hurt yourself and the others by doing that." Heeseung warned, his voice calm but at the same time, stern.

The fans apologized and backed away so that they are not too close to them. Since that day, no one dared to go over the boundaries that the members had set, especially when it comes to Lily as she has a really scary bodyguard guarding her everytime and everywhere she goes.

———

Exhibit Three

Lily became burnt out pretty easily, especially on days where she had to go to university and then practiced for whatever event they have coming up soon. On those days, she just wanted to lay in bed and goes to sleep without a care in the world but she doesn't have that kind of luxury. So, after a tiring day, she went back to the dorm with the others and went straight to take a shower.

After that, she went straight into her bedroom to do some lazy skincare as she was too tired to do anything too complicated and jumped on the bed. Heeseung, who also had just showered, saw how tired the girl looked so he sat down on the floor next to her bed. "Do you perhaps wanna cuddle, baby?"

She raised her head up from the mattress to look at Heeseung before nodding her head. He happily gets onto the bed and scoops Lily into his arms, making sure he is holding her gently. "How was your day today?"

"It sucks. Everything sucks. I had a test today and I don't think I did well so I had a meltdown. I even cried in the lavatory because of it." She complained honestly. Her voice was muffled because of how her mouth is literally covered by Heeseung's shirt. "And the group assignment was the worst. They're all free riders and I hate them so much. If only I could take them out of my group, then it would be so much better."

"Then, why don't you?"

"Because if I do, they're going to have to repeat the class on the next semester. I don't want that for them. It would be mean of me." Heeseung awed at her adoringly. He said nothing afterwards and he could feel that Lily is slowly falling asleep. He pulled away just a little bit to get a glimpse of her sleeping face. He smiled to himself and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. "You've worked hard today, baby. Good job. I'm so proud of you."

He planted one more kiss on the tip of her nose. "May you have the sweetest dreams tonight. Good night, my baby."

No one has ever seen this side of Heeseung which is so soft for someone but hey, he would be dumb to not fall in love with such precious human being, right?

##