= nothing will ever come between us =

Heavily inspired by the song Next to You by Chris Brown ft Justin Bieber.

Okay, apart from Jungwon, Heeseung is a strong contestant when it comes to dating Lily but he wouldn't dare to go over the line that Lily has set so he will respect that. However, you best believe that he's going to treat Lily like she is the only thing that he sees. He would buy her flowers on a daily basis as she loves them.

When she's feeling down, he would be there for her. He would go for miles just to see her smile and he meant it with all of his being.

For that one particular day, Heeseung decided to take Lily out for a stroll in the countryside, more specifically, the beach. But before that, he wanted to prepare breakfast for Lily. She had a rough day yesterday which had her went to sleep crying. So, he let her sleep in some more and went out to pick up the breakfast he ordered at her favorite breakfast spot near their dorm.

When he got back, she's still not awake, which is great as it gives him time to prepare everything for her. Fifteen minutes later, he entered the room and sat down on the floor, next to Lily's bed. "Baby. Wake up." Without Heeseung having to repeat herself, she woke up. The first thing she did is rub her eyes as it's practically stuck together due to the dried tears.

"Wash up. I've prepared your favorite breakfast." Lily hummed tiredly, "be right out, oppa." She slowly gets out of bed to wash up for the day. The other members seem to be still deep asleep but Heeseung still bought them breakfast too. After washing up, Lily head to the kitchen where Heeseung is waiting to greet her with his beautiful smile. "Morning, baby. How was your sleep?"

She sat down opposite from Heeseung and shrugged her shoulders. "Horrible. I couldn't sleep very well since I would wake up every 30 minutes for some odd reason," she then looked up at Heeseung with her puffy eyes, "what about you, oppa? Did you sleep well?"

Heeseung hummed, "not so much. It was okay but not the best. Could've been better but it's in the past." He slides over the warm strawberry latte towards Lily. Her eyes suddenly widened in excitement. She's been wanting to try the strawberry latte at this one particular cafe for so long. Heeseung couldn't help but to snap a picture or two of her pure reaction. "Oh and I have something planned for you today so get ready after breakfast. We're leaving at 9."

At that moment, It was 7:12 am so Lily took her time in enjoying the breakfast while Heeseung enjoyed watching Lily eating so well. Usually, she hates eating breakfast as she would get a stomachache later on so seeing her eat so much during breakfast is such a nice sight.

"Thank you for the meal, oppa."

——

After getting ready, they finally left for their destination, which is, surprise surprise, the beach. He wanted her to be free for a while since their work had been absolutely hectic lately. He even asked Jay to teach him to cook a lot of food so that they can enjoy it together at the beach. "It's the beach!"

Without waiting for Heeseung, Lily took off her shoes and throws it aside, not caring where it land. "Lily! Be careful!" She paid no mind to his warnings and went straight to dip her feet in the water. Heeseung shook his head in amusement as he set the picnic stuffs up.

However, his eyes would went to look at Lily every so often. Once he's done setting everything up, he took off his shoes to join Lily to play in the water. "Ha!" He screamed playfully, causing the girl to shriek and run away from him. "You can never run from me, baby~" Heeseung ran after Lily and managed to catch up to her as he hugged her from behind. "Oppa~" She whined out of annoyance. "Put me down!"

The eldest refuse to put her down for a while but after he had his fun, he placed her back down. Lily faced Heeseung with a pout and hits him gently on the arm. "You're seriously a jerk for doing that. I hate you." Heeseung smirked as he bend down a bit so that he's now eye to eye with her. "Do you really hate me, baby?"

An angry huff escaped from her as she walked away from Heeseung. "Oh, come on. You can't possibly sulk because of that! Lily!"

——

They sat down, facing the sea as the sun is slowly setting. Lily's eyes are stuck on the scenery while Heeseung's are stuck on Lily. "Beautiful."

"It is, isn't—"

The way Heeseung looked at her instead of the scenery had her confused. A frown etched itself on her brows. "You're talking about the sunset, right?" Heeseung nodded his head, "yeah, I am." He then faced the sunset with a huge grin. Fortunately for him, he managed to snap a few pictures of Lily while she's focusing on the sunset.

Lily suddenly scoots closer to Heeseung as she rested her head on his shoulder. "I miss them." A drop of tears fell out from her eyes. She didn't want to say it out loud but her heart hurts so bad. "Everything I do just reminds me of them and the fact that they're no longer here. It hurts. I tried to lie to myself, saying I'm finally accepting the reality but at the end, I know it's all just a lie," she breathe, "I hate it. I hate this, oppa."

Heeseung held her shoulder and gently patted it. "I miss them so much that it genuinely hurt. Sometimes I feel like I've lost my mind. It's just—" He cuts her off by palming her face to make her look at him. Her face is red from crying so much in such a short time. He felt helpless as he doesn't know how she's feeling inside. "You're not losing your mind, baby. No one can understand your pain and that's because we don't know how it feels like. Hell, even if they say they do understand, they don't. Because they're not you."

He wiped away her tears with his thumb. It has always concerned Heeseung how much pain she's keeping to herself until she eventually explodes. He doesn't want to lose her like he almost does back then. "I don't know what you're feeling but I know it's hurting you. You don't have to act tough, Lily. You've lost them. It makes sense for you to be hurt over it. No one can say otherwise."

To be honest, he doesn't quite know what to say so he just pulled her in a hug. The wall she tried so hard putting up eventually breaks down as tears fall nonstop from her eyes. Her body heaves up and down while she sobs tirelessly and Heeseung tried his best to let him know that she's safe with him, that she could let it all out, until she finally had enough and nothing comes out of her eyes anymore.

"I'm here for you, baby. Just let it all out. I'm here for you." As the sun sets, Lily's pain slowly subsided. She eventually gets tired and falls into Heeseung's embrace where Heeseung held her, not even letting go. He's true to his words and he will be there for Lily, no matter how long or whatever it takes.

He laid a feathery kiss on her closed eyelids that is puffy from all the crying. "You've done well, Lily. I'm sure your parents are very proud of you," he smiled sadly, "good job, my love."

##