= lovely =

Heeseung and Lily have this weird dynamic that the fans absolutely loves. It's like a brother and his little sister but not quite. Anyway, he's really soft and sweet whenever he talked to Lily and the amount of times that people point out that his eyes dilate so much whenever Lily came into view is insane.

He truly adore her. What's there not to adore? She's fun-size, cute, adorable, beautiful, sweet, amazing and so much more. But most importantly, she's his baby, forever.

——

During a concert, Heeseung was standing at the edge of the stage, just enjoying the view while waiting for the next set to begin. Jungwon and Jay was hyping up the crowds and Heeseung smiled widely. Then, he sees Lily slowly walked over to him with the most beautiful smile on her face.

She stopped to stand next to him and tapped his shoulder. He had to lean down just to hear her voice. "Dawon eonni said that we'll have a ten minutes break after this set." He bite into his lower lip out of habit as he nodded his head. That simple interaction had the media going crazy. Firstly, it's because of how sexy Heeseung is and second, it's due to the huge height difference between the two.

Lily literally had to tiptoed to reach his ear. Of course, Heeseung is a gentleman so he leaned down so Lily doesn't have to suffer as much. It's another reason for the media to go wild. They just love the interaction that they had, even if it was as simple as that.

After she whispered in his ear, she walked away, waving at the fans. Her steps was dangerously close to the edge of the stage so Heeseung stepped in. He took her forearm and gently pulls her back, away from the edge. She didn't even suspect anything due to how smooth he is with it.

"Be careful, aegi yah." He smiled and ruffled her hair before walking away, leaving the girl all sulky that he messed up with her hair when she's been trying so hard to keep up with it. "Oppa! You're really mean."

——

If there's one thing that Heeseung absolutely enjoys doing is playing his PS5. And it's even better when Lily is by his side, watching him play as she does whatever she wants.

It was 3 in the morning and Heeseung is still playing those games since they have a day off tomorrow. Lily woke up feeling cold and she realized that Heeseung had left bed and never came back so she took her Kuromi pillow and left the room, with the mission of searching Heeseung. Her eyes are barely open and her steps are not even straight.

She just need to find Heeseung since she can't seem to sleep without him around. Talking about separation anxiety, this girl seriously has attachment issues when it comes to Heeseung. That's why she's willing to leave the comfort of her bed to find Heeseung in the living room. "Heeseung oppa."

Her voice is hoarse since she's barely awake and it made him looked up from his game. "Why are you awake? I thought you were asleep earlier." Without answering, she made her way towards him and sat on his laps, as if it was natural to do so. Her legs wrapped around his waist as if he's some kind of teddy bear for her. "You left the bed and it was cold. I couldn't sleep."

Heeseung almost awed at how cute the girl is being. She's almost too cute for him to not fawn over her, especially when she rested her chin on his shoulder, closing her eyes and going back to sleep. There's no way to get her off now so Heeseung leaned back so that his back is against the couch. He could literally hear her little breathing noise because her face is next to his ears.

He played for an hour more before turning it off and getting up with Lily attached to him. However, he make sure to move slowly to not wake her up since the last thing he wants to deal with at 4 in the morning is a cranky Lily. Being the last child in his family, Heeseung didn't expect to actually experience this but he surely loves it.

Lily is always so uptight when they first met. She barely smile and she wouldn't even talk to the others without looking like she's planning to murder them. So, seeing her so carefree now surely is an amazing feeling. He tuck the few strands of hair behind her ear before planting a gentle kiss on her supple and red cheeks.

"Goodnight, aegi yah."

<>