= drunk =

*Requested*

The older members in Enhypen rarely drink until they're drunk due to having four people that is underage and doesn't like the smell of alcohol. They tried their best not to drink so much but sometimes, they just wanted to enjoy their life a little bit. One thing for sure, the four of them; Heeseung, Jay, Jake and Sunghoon never got drunk at the same time because one is already a handful but four? The youngsters' heads might just explode.

Weirdly enough, it happened one day. The four of them went out to a bar to destress and obviously, they had drinks. Lots of them. Originally, they only wanted to have one shot since they aren't really feeling it but one turns to two and so much more. Heeseung left the bar, sitting on the side of the road as he took his phone to dial Lily's number. She picked up the call.

"Lily ah~ My baby~"

Lily frowned. Heeseung's voice is higher in pitch, which is odd. "Oppa? Why did you call? I thought you were out with the others?" Heeseung chuckled to himself. Just hearing Lily's voice got the drunk guy all happy. "I miss you~ That's why I called." Now that she listens to his voice that is slurry, she realized what's the situation. She sighed, "I'll get the manager to pick you guys up. Stay put, oppa."

"Of course, my baby~ I'll do anything you say because I love you so much~ So much that it—" His sentence is cut off by him sobbing out of the blue. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Lee Heeseung when he's drunk. He's the most emotional one once alcohol is the one controlling his system. "Oppa. I know how much you love me, okay? Just stay where you are and don't go anywhere."

——

Their manager had went to pick up the four drunk men. At first, none of them wanted to follow their managers, saying that he's there to kidnap them but when he mentioned Lily's name, they all silently comply to him. Upon their arrival at the dorm, they made loud noises. Some of it are just pure incoherent sounds and some are crying noises from both Jay and Jake who's apologizing and hugging each other.

Jungwon's eyes widened in disbelief at the sight in front of him. They're like a bunch of kids in the kindergarten. "It took me a few tries to convince them to come with me but here they are. I've bought some hangover pills and even some groceries. Please take care of them for me, Jungwon. Lily."

The leader nodded his head, "we will, hyung. Have a safe trip home." Their manager took his leave and left them with the four drunk men. Heeseung is sitting on the cold marbled floor while leaning his cheeks against the wall, mumbling something. Jay and Jake, on the other hand is laying down on the floor, hugging each other after crying their eyes out upon hearing the fact that dogs can't see colors like human does on the television that's playing.

Sunghoon looks like his normal self as he sat on the couch, eyes straight ahead as he dazed off into nothingness. Lily sighed, "I'll get Jay and Jake oppa. You take the rest." She then went towards the two that is hugging and tapped their shoulders, making them looked up at her with teary eyes. "Oh? Who is this angel? Am I in heaven?!" shrieks Jake who sat up and held Lily's face.

She wanted to just be outright with him but it also seems fun to play along with him for a bit. "I'm an angel but you're not in heaven just yet. I'm here to guide you to your bed." Jake smiled dreamily, his eyes barely opening as his head landed on her shoulder. "You're so pretty~ Almost as pretty as my little angel, Lily~ But she's prettier~"

Lily awed at the way Jake remembered her even when he's so drunk that he started talking nonsense. After some time of comforting him, he finally let her guide him into his bed and once his body hits the mattress, he's out like the light. Lily knelt down beside the bed to takes off Jake's socks and clean his face with a damp towel. She then leaves after tucking Jake in and heading towards Jay who's still on the floor, crying.

The girl smiled to herself, finding Jay so cute. She can't help but to take a video of his drunk state for educational purposes before laying down next to him. "Hey, oppa."

Jay instantly stopped crying and turned his head towards Lily. "You're the angel from before that took away Jake from me." Lily giggled and nodded her head, "yes, I am indeed her and I'm here to take you away." The guy frowned. He suddenly hugged himself and rolled away from Lily, making her almost laughing out loud. "No. I won't fall for your trap. I won't let you touch me because I love Lily."

"Oh. Really? Why is that?"

"I love Lily so much. She's like a lovely little sister to me and she'll be mad if she sees me with a random girl. She thinks I might play with their feelings so no. Go away."

Lily snorted quietly to herself. The last thing she wants to do is to offend a drunk Jay's feeling. She cleared her throat and approached Jay once again. This time, she's coming clean with her identity. "It's me, oppa. I'm Lily." His eyes slowly looked up to her face to see it clearer. "Lily?"

He shot up and grabbed Lily so that she's laying on top of his chest as he hugged her so tightly. "A girl who said she was an angel took Jake away from me earlier and then she said she was about to take me too. I didn't follow her because that would be wrong."

The girl hummed, "of course that would be wrong but it's okay. I'm here now. Let's get you to bed." She slides herself down so that she could escaped his hug. Once she did, she held Jay by the ankle and dragged him all the way to his bed. She used all her energy and picked him up just so that he could sleep comfortably on his bed. "That was tough," huffed Lily who is almost out of breath.

It sure took everything she had just to get him in bed because he wasn't helping at all since he's totally passed out. Just like what Lily did to Jake, she took off Jay's sock and cleaned his face with a damp towel. Then, she tucks him in and left the room so that he could finally sleep. Once she was done, she heads back to her room only to see Heeseung in her bed instead of his own.

Lily grunted but still laid on Heeseung's bed because she hates the smell of alcohol and he reeks of them. "They're going to have a heck of a hangover in the morning," she laughed, "well, nothing I could say except good luck."

And so she closed her eyes and went to sleep as exhaustion took over her mind.

The next morning was hell for the four of them. Their head were pounding and they feel sick in the stomach. Lily just watches the four of them struggling as she sips her morning coffee. "Told you."

<>