= outcast =

Lily doesn't want to admit it but sometimes, she feel out of place in Enhypen. It's not because of the other members, no. They were very nice to her all the time and she's grateful for them. However, sometimes someone else's hatred towards her overpower the kindness.

It was their second time attending MNET Asian Music Award and for the record, they were nice to Enhypen or at least the boys. Lily is used to being left out in all the contents when it comes to the award show but it wasn't that obvious before. In 2021, people seem to becoming more and more bold by time. They arrived at the red carpet around 6 pm and obviously, they waved at the fans as a fan service but someone dared to raise his voice to Lily, asking her to stop waving because she's not even considered the member of Enhypen.

No one seem to hear it except for Lily so she just smiled sadly and continue walking until she reaches the podium with the others.

Lily was originally standing in between Niki and Jake but with the glares from everyone, she decided to just stand at the very end, next to Jay

Lily was originally standing in between Niki and Jake but with the glares from everyone, she decided to just stand at the very end, next to Jay. One by one, the members are called for attention so that their pictures could be taken. "Jake, look here!"

"Jungwon, make a peace sign!"

"Heeseung, pose for us!"

"Sunghoon, please look this way!"

Every members were called out but none called out for Lily. It hurts, it seriously does and she wanted to cry so bad but it would be bad for the media if she showed her sadness so she just smiled through the pain and acted like she's the happiest person alive. After the photo session, they went up to the little stage where the interviewer is waiting for them. They were handed two mics in total but the staff who gave them the mic made himself clear to Lily that she should let the others talk instead of herself.

So, she gave both of the mics to the other members. "Wow. The monster rookie, Enhypen is here guys!" Cheers erupted from the crowd. "It's been a year since your debut and you're growing bigger with every passing second. It's your second time attending MNET Asian Music Award so can you tell us how you guys are feeling?" Sunghoon took the mic to answer the question, "firstly, we'd like to thank MAMA for inviting us this year. It's such an honour to be here with various talented artists and we can't wait to see the performances and winners for tonight."

The interviewer nodded her head and Sunghoon handed the mic to Sunoo who's standing next to him. "Wow. Enhypen is a group that excels in everything they attempt and I'm sure that everyone can't wait for your performance tonight. Could you tell us a little sneak peak of it?" Sunoo chuckled, "I won't say much about it but all I can say is that tonight's performance will be amazing. We've worked really hard to make sure this performance goes smoothly so please anticipates it a lot, everyone."

With every words that he said, he seems to be making everyone goes wild with just his voice alone. Sunoo wanted to hand the mic over to Lily but the staff off stage asked him to hand it over to Niki instead. The guy frowned but did as he was asked. Still, he felt real bad for Lily. "You just made me curious even more. I can't wait for your performance but before that, is there any artist's performance that you are anticipating for?"