= surviving pt. 2 =

Being considerate is one of Lily's biggest trait. She's so kind and soft and it's seriously not a surprise that everyone loves her. To her, it just simply feels like giving back what she received but to the members, she's truly an angel.

When everyone turn their back against them, Lily will be there, waiting with an open arm so that they can find the comfort they needed.

——

⚠️ TW: mention of sensitive topics ⚠️

Before the release of the Manifesto album, Heeseung has been getting lots of hates due to his nose. It was unclear why it would be an issue because he looks amazing nonetheless but the hates are really getting to him that he refuses to take off his masks even when he's indoor. His self-esteem plummeted to the ground because of it and when he thought he was alone in his room, he would cry.

Lily doesn't know what to do because even saying it's okay feels like it won't do a thing to him. So, while he was in the room, crying, she left the dorm to go to the florist. She wanted to comfort Heeseung with her own way so she went to get flowers for him and also, his favorite food.

He might need some time to think by himself so Lily doesn't want to bother him but thankfully for her, he had went to take a shower when she came back. Quickly, she set everything up in the room by placing the bouquet on top of his bed, along with a handwritten note and also some chocolates for serotonin lifts. After setting it up, she left the room since she had something else to do at Hybe building.

She had her fingers crossed, hoping that it could help Heeseung regain some happiness back, even if it's as big as a microorganism.

Heeseung entered his room with a sullen face, not expecting anything but he was surprised to see the flower bouquet on his bed. He frowned, "who did this?"

Being curious, he sat down on his bed to pick up the bouquet and sniff it

Being curious, he sat down on his bed to pick up the bouquet and sniff it. It smells nice and the arrangement is beautiful too. So simple, yet so beautiful. He then saw the note and decided to read the content. That is when he found out it was Lily who was behind it all. Heeseung can't help but chuckle to himself. "What do I do with this kid?"

When Lily came back to the dorm that night, she was attacked with a hug by Heeseung. "Thank you, baby. I really needed that."

Lily is glad he liked the surprise and she is hesitant at first but then she did it. She landed a big fat kiss on his cheek, shocking him. "No need to thank me. And also, you're handsome either way. Don't listen to those who tried to bring you down. In the eyes of the people who loves you, you're perfect."

——

And if being hate for simply being the youngest in the group isn't bad enough, Niki also had to deal with a bullying scandal, involving Sunoo. People were saying that Niki is body shaming Sunoo and is bullying Sunoo for whatever reason there is. Surely enough, it did something to the maknae that caused him to be very upset.

He barely even talked anymore during lives, afraid that people will say things about the way he does things again. Niki even refuses to talk to Lily because of it and truly, she feel bad for him. The boy has always been a happy and playful person. Of course, sometimes he's very playful with how he talks to the members, especially Sunoo but that's only because he feels really comfortable with them.

Niki was never a rude person in Lily's opinion. Playful? Yes. Rude and disrespectful? Never. Despite his playful nature, he always know when to stop before it is too much. Naturally, he doesn't understand why everyone were so mad at him for what he said to Sunoo because he didn't mean it literally and even Sunoo know that. Still, he feels like he's the one at wrong so he started to be quiet, hoping that he won't say anything bad anymore.

One day, Lily went out to buy some stuffs and Niki wanted to go with her so she did bring him along. First, they went to the grocery store to buy some stuff. Then, they head to Niki's favorite restaurant to have dinner together which Lily paid for. They spent around two hours there, just eating in silence. Honestly, it was killing Lily.

"Do you want anything, Niki? My treat." Niki shook his head with it being hanged low. His feet kicked any rock he came across. Lily sighed, "let's take a break. Wait here. I'm buying ice-cream." She pushed him to sit down on the bench and was about to leave but he held her arm, stopping her from leaving. "Am I a bad person, nuna?"

Her heart breaks into pieces upon hearing that. She took his hand that is holding her arm and knelt down in front of him. A weak cry escaped from between his lips. "No, you're not, Niki. Is this about what happened with Sunoo?"

He nodded his head, eyes still locked on the ground next to Lily. "Sunoo oppa was never mad at you, Niki. He understands that what you said meant no harm and you don't mean it like that. People just loves to put words into your mouth and twisting the overall meaning of it just to make you look bad. It was never your fault."

Lily's hand shot up to wipe away his tears. Niki never cry in front of Lily, as he never wanted her to see his weak side but when things are just too much, she feels like home. A place where he feel the safest. "We know you very well, Niki. You wouldn't do that. I mean, you sure are playful but my baby is not a disrespectful boy. Don't you agree?"

Niki's heart warmed up at the sound of her calling him her baby. "They don't know you like the members know you so why should you care about them? I know my baby well enough to know that he is not one to say those disrespectful things to others. Right?"

He nodded his head eagerly. Niki is grateful that he have such amazing people around him that trusted him more than anything. "Now, let's stop crying. Tell me what would you like to eat right now and nuna will buy it all for you."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

<>