= cutiepies =

*Requested*

Apart from babying Lily, the guys loved being babied by Lily. When there are days where the world seems like it's collapsing and everything is just going the wrong direction, a little love from Lily can really go a long way. They don't often do it as they mostly prefer babying her instead of getting babied but the change of situation sometime is good in itself.

——

#1_ Heeseung

As the oldest, he took pride in babying Lily everytime and anytime that he could. But the nature as the youngest child in the family, he misses being babied. That's why, he often seeks for Lily to get his dose of loving, even if it's not much. The first time he came to Lily, asking for cuddles and for her to play with his hair until he felt asleep was awkward to say the least but with time, he became comfortable with her.

Lately, he's been stressed out due to lots of things at work and he needed some comfort from someone and that someone is Lily. She's in her bed, watching Netflix on her phone since she's trying to get in the mood to sleep when Heeseung slyly sneaks on top of the bed. He tapped Lily's hand, making the girl stopped watching to focus on him.

"Can we cuddle, baby?"

Lily chuckled heartily, "sure, oppa." She placed her phone down and patted the empty space next to her. He doesn't even hesitate before laying his head on top of her left arm and hugging her by her waist. "Did something happen?" Lily asked. It's rare for him to act like this, unless he's in a bad mood.

Heeseung hummed, not really wanting to talk about it. Because why would he think about negative thoughts when he's literally with an angel? Her warmth wraps him like a blanket, soothing his troubled mind. He scoots closer to her, his head resting on her chest. And her fingers are running through his soft locks, as if entangling his tangled thoughts.

"I like this a lot, baby. Thank you."

——

#2_ Jay

Jay don't usually seek comfort or advice from others as he feels like he's the one who should be there for them. However, Lily kept on reminding him that everyone needs a shoulder to lean on sometimes and that includes him. Though he doesn't want to admit it, he knows that Lily is right about that so whenever he's troubled, he would find Lily, to just talk and feel her presence.

Jay woke up from his short nap, feeling drained when he sees Lily watching the television in the living room. When she sensed that someone is watching her, she looked up, to see a disheveled Jay who seemed like he had a rough time. She giggled, "you hair looks funny, oppa."

The man pouted and head towards Lily only to lay his head on her lap. Lily was a little bit surprised by the sudden intrusion but it's not unwelcome. "Someone's grumpy," teased Lily as she gently plays with Jay's hair, making him sleepy again. The show on the device in front of her is still playing and she was too lost in the show that her hand stopped moving.

Jay grunted and held her wrist just to push her hand down on his head. Lily looked down, smiling at him. "You're being clingier than usual, oppa. I have to say I like this side of you." He rolled his eyes, not wanting to admit that he's only clingy to her as she continue playing with his hair once again.

"It's only because I love you, peach."

——

#3_ Jake

Jake is clingy most of the time and he's not shy to show it with the members, especially with Lily. He will find any given moment to cling to her like they're glued together. And on those days he feel extra clingy, he will literally latch to her, hugging her and not even letting go. He won't even let anyone else touch her, not even Niki, which says a lot, considering he always gave up stuff for Niki.

That one night, Jake couldn't fall asleep for some weird reason so his only solution; obviously Lily. He grabbed one of his pillow and head towards Lily's and Heeseung's shared room. Thankfully for him, Lily decided to sleep on her bed alone that night. Or he might have to fight Heeseung just to sleep by Lily's side.

Silently, he crawls into Lily's bed, not wanting to wake her up but she's a light sleeper. She woke up because she felt the bed dipping and her eyes went straight to Jake. "Jake oppa? Why aren't you asleep yet?" She scoots a bit to the side to make space for Jake so that he can lie down next to her. He took the space and immediately pulled Lily into his embrace.

She was a bit taken aback but this is Jake so this is normal. "I couldn't sleep."

"And your first thought was me?" Lily asked, somewhat proud. "Yeah. I couldn't possibly bother the others. They're heavy sleepers and they won't help me like you did. Besides, they don't have half the same effect as you do to me." Lily almost awed at how cute and honest Jake is being. Tired and sleepy Jake had always been her favorite. He's always so clingy when he's sleepy and it made him all the cuter.

She gently caresses the nape of his neck, soothing him to sleep. In just ten minutes, he had already fallen asleep. Lily chuckled to herself. "That was adorable."

"Good night, oppa~"

——

#4_ Sunghoon

Sunghoon is by far the one that isn't clingy to Lily like others but he likes it when Lily treats him very nicely. By remembering every little details of him and giving him the 'princess treatment'. He felt weird at first upon receiving it but he decided to push the odd feelings away once he realized how much he actually likes it.

Lily is oblivious to the things she did, thinking it was an obligation, not knowing how much of an impact it had on someone.

They're both in the waiting room, warming up their voices before the comeback stage. Sunghoon found a small box of Ferrero Roche on the table and decided to have one but it was so hard to have it out. He grunted and huffed angrily at the container, wishing that it would just open already. One thing that Sunghoon absolutely can't stand is something that is trying to test his patience.

His eyes roamed around, looking for any sharp item that he can use to open the container but to no avail, he found nothing. For the last resort, he was thinking of just breaking the container by force but Lily who has been watching him suddenly approached him. "Give me, oppa. I'll open it for you."

He frowned as he handed the container to Lily. She inspected the container and simply found a way to open the container without using violence. It's actually very easy but Sunghoon was impatient so he doesn't want to pay the extra steps. Lily handed the container back to him with a smile. "Here. You don't always have to use violence on everything, oppa."

Sunghoon scoffed and looked away, cheeks blushing. He felt his heart thumping quickly. He really like being treated so nicely by everyone but if it's coming from Lily?

Even better.

<>