= jay's peach =

Having Lily in the group surely brings out the protective side of the guys, especially Heeseung, Jay and Ni-Ki. Jay doesn't seem like he pays much attention to the young girl but trust me, he is. Most of the time when people aren't aware, he would treat her like a literal princess and made sure she experienced the finest things in life.

She had mentioned before that being with Jay made her feel like a child again and Jay loves it. She does sometimes act like a child but that's only because her inner child needed healing. For someone who was forced to grow up too fast due to family problems, it's not wrong for her to do things that she once wanted to do when she was a kid but couldn't. Jay is only there to heal whatever he could.

———

Exhibit One

Lily loves going the idea of going to amusement park but she had never actually went to one. She actually got jealous of the other members whenever they would tell her how fun it was with their family. Lily's family was never the normal one. Her parents fought a lot and they part ways when she was seven. Lily was abandoned after that and she only had her older sister.

Since then, she studied super hard to distract herself from the loneliness. However, now that she's in Enhypen, everything is different. She has people who love her and who wouldn't abandon her. So, one day, when Jay asked her out to the amusement park, she immediately agreed. She was so excited for it that her eyes visibly sparkled in excitement. Jay hadn't know that she never went to an amusement park so he thought nothing of it.

Once they arrived, Jay could see how Lily is literally bursting with excitement. It's actually cute seeing her so happy so he can't help but to snap a picture or two. After going on rides after ride, they finally stopped for a while to have lunch. Lily sat opposite from Jay with various food being served to them. Jay looked down at the food.

"Are you sure you can finish this, peach? Don't you think it's too much?" He asked, which made the girl looked up at him through her lashes. Immediately, Jay felt bad for even asking that. "Is it too much, oppa?" He smiled, eyes curving slightly as his lips does the same. "No. Nothing is too much. Go on. Eat as much as you want. It's my treat."

Lily thanked Jay for doing everything for her. She began digging into the food and to be honest, Jay is impressed with how quick she chow down her food. It became concerningly fast so Jay held both of her hands to stop her for a bit. "Slow down, peach. The food aren't going nowhere." He grabbed a glass and pour some water in it before handing it over to the girl. She grinned shyly and thanked him once again. She swears it's never intentional but whenever she's with Jay, she feels like a child.

"Slow down, okay? I'll wait for you no matter how long it gets so relax. I won't leave until you're done." Lily hummed. She apologized for being too hasty and acting like a child when she's a whole grown adult. "Don't apologize. I've told you before, did I not?"

The girl nodded her head and she took another bite of the food. "Just enjoy your day, okay? That's all I want from you, peach. Your happiness matters the most to me." He slightly rise from his seat to wipe at the corner of Lily's lips that is stained with some sauce. A proud smile appeared on his lips. "Beautiful."

———

Exhibit Two

Although Jungwon and Lily often play pranks on the other members, the only one who would get in trouble is Jungwon. Why? Well, let's just say she has her ways of getting out of trouble that Jungwon doesn't. The two 04 liners sure are the cutest in the group and everyone fawn over their cuteness but no one can deny that Lily is the cutest. At first, she doesn't believe it but after a few experiences, she began using her cuteness to her advantage.