= prank goes wrong pt. 2 =

Sunoo sat next to the unconscious Lily. It's been three days since that incident happened and she's yet to wake up. The doctor said that everything is back to normal and she's fine now so why isn't she waking up?

Niki sat on the other side of the bed that Lily is on, his hand holding onto Lily's tightly as he slept next to her on the chair uncomfortably. "When is she waking up, hyung? It's been three days. Do allergic reaction usually resulted in unconsciousness for a long period of time," questioned Jungwon who looked up at Heeseung for an answer.

They're getting more anxious with time. It isn't like Lily to not wake up right after her treatment. "I'm not sure, Jungwon. The doctor said that she's fine now but they aren't sure why she isn't waking up." To be honest, there's something that Heeseung left out about what the doctor had said. He was told that Lily's heartbeat is weaker than usual, as if she is slowly giving up on life.

If her heartbeat doesn't go back to its normal pace, it could've been a life threatening situation and there's nothing more the doctor can do. The truth is, everything is up to Lily. It's her will to live thar keeps her afloat but recently, she doesn't have that will. Everything feels extra harsh on her. The harsh comments online truly breaks her but she never show that she's struggling in front of the members because she doesn't want to worry them.

"When she wakes up, let's treat her better, okay? She's been through a lot and she need us to let her know that we'll always be there for her. Be patient with her, whatever it is."

Sunoo sighed for the nth time that day but then he felt Lily's fingers twitching. And soon enough, her eyes is opening once again. "Lily? Oh my god! You're awake! Thank god!"

——

Heeseung could see that Lily wasn't that happy that she had woke up but he chose not to point it out. Instead, they are going to make sure that they'll be there every steps of the way. "I'm sorry," she voiced out. Though slow, everyone in the room heard it loud and clear. "No. You aren't the one—"

"If I wasn't so damn weak, this wouldn't have happened! Why do you guys keep up with me? It's so damn tiring. I'm as good as dead if this is what you guys have to deal with."

"Lily, no. Don't say that."

"Say what? That I'm a burden? Oppa. You know fucking well that I am a burden so why?! Why do you keep saving me?! Aren't you tired of me?! Fuck! Even I'm sick and tired of myself!" She didn't know what got into her at that time but she's sick and tired of everything. She doesn't deserve love or at least that's what she told herself. Heeseung approached her and engulfed her in a hug as she wailed into his chest.

It's hard to see Lily blaming herself for being born that way. It wasn't a choice that she made. She was just simply stuck with it. "I hate myself for causing so much trouble to everyone. But you guys were never mean about it. Why?"

"Because we love you, Youngwon. You're our Forever, remember? And we promised to stay together forever, didn't we?" Heeseung tried to not cry, not wanting to seem weak in front of Lily who's struggling but he can't help it. How could someone so pure like Lily have such a hard life and had to go through so much when she literally make the world a better place just by living in it?

They could never understand that. And so no one speak anything as they all cried. Soon, one by one approached Lily and Heeseung. By the time they're all in a group hug, they're so tired of crying that they fell asleep on any space that they could find. Lily is sleeping on the hospital bed with Niki on her left and Sunghoon on her right while the others slept uncomfortably on the chairs next to her bed.

One wish that they have is for Lily to stop blaming herself for the things that she have to go through. It was never her fault and will never be. And they'll be there with her to guide her through it all. They will show her what it's like to be truly loved even when she's at her lowest.

Because she's their 영원히— pronounced as youngwonhi (Forever).

<>