= not an update =

Hi guys~ It's me once again, Qis~

Just want to get on here for a bit because I will be having an important interview regarding my university later. Oohhh.. I'm actually really nervous and I feel like throwing up but not quite. Maybe it was just my anxiety speaking. Anyways, please wish me luck for tonight's interview. I really hope that I get the position because I've been wanting it for so long.

Ughh. I'm getting so nervous and scared about it for no reason. Sorry for that hehe. Anyway, I'll start updating the book late tomorrow because post-interview nausea, I guess?

Hope you guys have an amazing day, loves~

Sincerely,
Qis <3

Edit: urmm, I just finished my interview and I think it went well, guys. I was a bit nervous but the interviewers were so nice. I might update the result when I get them so stay tune. Crossing my fingers that I'll make it in.

btw, there are two interviewers and since they hold high positions in the student council, they became my interviewers. The thing is, one of them is a friend of my ex crush. Oh my goddd. And I think that he might know who I actually am because he's close with my ex crush. Mind you, my name is really long and most people usually call me by the first word in my name but this guy who's my ex crush's friend called me by the name only people that are close to me calls me.

It might be that I'm the delusional one but also, I might be right and he really does know me. UGHHHH. Anyway, thank you for all the supports. I appreciate it all and truly, you guys are the best 🤍. Will update this book soon hehe and the request is still open for those who wanted to request a chapter.