= ah choo =

*Requested*

Jungwon has a really strong immune system but once he fall ill, it's the worst. With how many things that he had to do, the leader barely had time to rest and enjoy a full meal or even had a wink of sleep. He had schedules lining up for him. Lily had told him to at least sit down and eat something since he hadn't eat anything for the past two days except for one slice of red apple and that's it.

She is worried that he is going to overwork himself and ended up in the hospital like she did back then. Right now, Lily is accompanying Jungwon at the practice room at 3 in the morning. He refuses to go back home and had asked for Lily to go back since she seems tired. However, with how stubborn Jungwon has been for the past few days, Lily is going to give him a taste of his own medicine and decided to become stubborn too.

She stayed with him despite him telling her to go back over and over again. "Like I would listen to you. Unless you start eating, stop dreaming of me listening to any of your orders." She rolled her eyes on him and sat on the couch, scrolling through her phone. That was two hours ago. Now, she had grown so tired and her eyes are barely opening but if Jungwon was going to be stubborn, she can be petty and does the same thing.

Lily stared at the way Jungwon moves. It's getting slower and slower yet the guy is not stopping. She finally had enough of it so she stood up and went to shut down the whole sound system which had Jungwon glaring weakly at her. "You can be mad at me all you want but you're pushing past your own limits and you know it," she argued. The girl walked towards him and held his hand. "Let's go back. You've done enough. Too much, actually."

He wanted to argue back but his body was too tired to do so. It doesn't help that his head is pounding due to lack of sleep. Jungwon hissed while he palmed his own head. Lily sighed. She took his hand and lead him to the couch where she sat him down before taking a bottle of water with some tylenols. Lily handed them to Jungwon, "here."

Without saying anything, he gulped down the pills, followed with the water. It hurts so bad that he wanted to just sleep and get away from the pain but then Lily will then have to struggle to bring him back home. While the pills are doing its job, Lily went to grab both hers and Jungwon's bags, ready to leave. She looked down at the barely conscious Jungwon. "Can you walk on your own, Jungwon?"

The leader weakly shook his head. He doesn't think he could even stand up at this point. Lily pursed her lips into a thin line before placing both bags on one shoulder. She lend out her free arm for Jungwon. This might not work out the way she wanted it to be but she has to try nonetheless. Jungwon took her arm and loop an arm around her neck. He tried his hardest to hold his weight but it's getting hard.

"Damn. I really need to go to the gym more often," said Lily as she began walking with Jungwon by her side. Most of his weights are being held by Lily. Though he feels really bad for her, he can't help it. Thankfully for her, the elevator is not far from the practice room or she would just dragged Jungwon by the feet like they're in some kind of horror movie.

——

Lily doesn't know how she managed to do it but she did. She laid Jungwon down on his bed. The guy has already started panting badly like he had just ran a whole marathon due to the pain he's feeling. His body temperature had rose quite fast and it's causing his whole body to ache. "You need to change your clothes or you'll get even more sick."

She placed the bags down on the floor and rushed to the bathroom to get a bowl and fill it with room temperature water. Lily rushed into Jungwon's room after taking a small towel. Jungwon is sweating profusely from his previous activities. Letting him sleep like this would make him uncomfortable so Lily decided to wipe his body (only the top) with a damp towel. At least he won't feel sticky.

Although Jungwon is considered small amongst the other members of Enhypen, he is still pretty large compared to Lily. This caused the girl to struggle quite a lot since Jungwon couldn't move his body due to it being too sore. Lily took off his shirt and wiped his body before putting on a new shirt for him. She finally stood up from the bed and a crack from her spine is heard. "Oh god. My back," she cried silently as to not wake Jungwon up.

Then, she went to get a fresh bowl of room temperature water so that she could clean his face next. She sat on the bed right next to his head as she wipes his face gently. "The things I do for you at freaking 4 in the morning. You're truly something, leader nim." Once she is done with it, she left his room to clean the bowl. By now, she could probably go to sleep herself but she's still worried about Jungwon so she decided to sleep next to him for the night.

By next to him, I meant on the floor, next to the bed as she doesn't want to bother Jungwon. She was about to sleep when Jungwon called out for her. "Youngwon? Why are you sleeping on the floor?" She shot up to see if he was feeling any discomfort. Jungwon shook his head and chuckled weakly at her panicked state. "I'm feeling a bit better now. You can stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like I'm about to pass out. Come here." He patted the empty space on the bed next to him. Lily is tempted but he's sick so he should be comfortable. If Lily joined him on the bed, it's going to be cramped. "Are you not going to get on the bed?" She shook her head, making Jungwon sigh. "You know? I think I'll get better so much faster if you're sleeping next to me."

Lily frowned and almost hit his arm if she hadn't remembered that he's sick. "Stop talking nonsense and go to sleep. Since it seems like you're fine now, I'm going to go sleep in my own bed." She stood up and was about to leave but Jungwon is quick to pull her down to the bed with him. She landed on his chest, making him huff in shock. Her eyes widened, scared that she might have hurt him.

He chuckled, "I'm fine."

Jungwon let out a content sigh and closed his eyes while he's holding Lily in his arms. This feels so right, like he was made to do this. "I already feel so much better," he said which gained him a sharp jab on the stomach from Lily's elbow that causes him to wince. She's sure is strong even after using so much energy to carry him home. "You better be. I was so worried about you and you didn't even care about your own health," she snuggled closer to him. "Don't do that again. You scared me. I thought I was going to lose you or something."

The leader smiled to himself as he could feel Lily slowly falling asleep. "Oh god. What do i do with you? You're just so precious," he sighed as he wrapped both arms around Lily. It's so easy for her to go to sleep, especially if she's with Jungwon. And although Jungwon is beyond sleepy, he can't seem to close his eyes as the view in front of him is too pretty to ignore.

But after a while, he finally gave in to his sleepiness and decided to go to sleep. Not forgetting to kiss Lily on the forehead before he closes his eyes with a smile. "Goodnight, Youngwon. Sweet dreams."

##