= canker sore =

Canker sores are everyone's worst nightmare, especially if your line of work requires you to open your mouth most of the time, like a singer. And unfortunately for Jake, he got the canker sore. It hurts so bad as it is located at the tip of the tongue which is very unfortunate for him as he couldn't even eat normally without wanting to scream and hit the person next to him.

And the only way to get rid of the canker sore is by applying medicine on it which hurts like hell. That's why, when the staffs suggested that to Jake, he quickly declined it. It seems like he would rather suffer for a long time than having to suffer for a short while. The other members tried to convince him to put on the medicine but he ran away, trying to escape his fate.

After a while, everyone finally got to him as they tied him down to a chair. Both his hands are tied behind his back but he closed his mouth shut, not willing to do it. Heeseung sighed in disbelief. He was worried for Jake as it has been two days since it appeared and he hasn't eaten anything aside from drinking some protein shake, through a straw.

"It would just hurt for a while, Jake."

"But it hurts like hell," he retorted with wide eyes, trying to prove his point. Jake is not wrong and everyone knows it. "So, you'd rather starve yourself than having a bit of pain for just a short while?" Jay fights back, thinking that Jake is being a bit too childish.

The thing is, Jake is tied to the chair and the members are circling him like they're some kind of kidnappers, trying to get him to confess some hug secrets. They're all there, except for Lily. She was getting her hair and makeup done in the other room. Usually, the members would use Lily as a cheat card whenever these types of things happened. It happened with Jungwon once and Lily sure is their savior.

They're not sure if Lily could have the same effect on Jake as she did on Jungwon but they need to try. So, Jungwon went out to find Lily but as the leader is just about to leave the room, Lily walks in, looking like the goddess she is. She had her hair and makeup done but not yet changed into the outfit for the show. "Thank goodness you're finally here," the members all sighed in sync, making Lily frown.

"What happened? Why do you guys looked so relieved when I show up?" She placed her phone down on the table and take off her jacket, leaving her in her white tank top and a pair of denim shorts. "As you already know, Jake hyung here is experiencing pain because of his canker sore but he refuses to take the meds, saying it's too painful and what's not."

"And?" She looked at Jungwon, then at Jake, who's literally tied up to the chair, looking so confused and asking for her help. "We need your help to put on the med. I think you should do the same technique that you did to me. I mean, it worked for me." He shrugged his shoulders, making Lily chuckles. Nonetheless, she made her way to Jake and sat on his lap, facing him.

His eyes trembled as he shook his head. "You can't do this to me, angel. Snap out of it. This is not you," he pleaded. Lily scoffed in disbelief. "Stop saying nonsense. This won't kill you. Besides," she took the med from Jay's hands, "don't you want to get better? You haven't been eating well, oppa. And I'm worried."

Jake's eyes slowly softened. She realized that doing this while he's tied up might be dangerous for both of them as he is strong and if he thrashed around, they both would fall down the chair and hurt themselves. So, she placed the med down and leaned forward to untie it. "Hold onto me. But not too tight, I don't want bruises on me, like Jungwon did." She glared at the leader who smiled sheepishly.

The guy immediately placed both his hands on Lily's thighs tightly as he opened his mouth. She already knows that it's going to form bruises like how Jungwon did last time but she just ignored it as she took the med once again. "I'm doing it." Everyone is holding their breath as Lily approaches the canker sore with the medication. She held his chin gently but firmly at the same time. Jake had his eyes shut tight, not wanting to see it, while his fingers are literally digging into Lily's skin.

Without warning, Lily placed a drop of the medication on the sore and almost immediately, Jake shut his mouth from the pain. At this point, his nails are making dents into her skin. "There you go. That wasn't so hard, wasn't it?" She cooed at him, trying to ignore the pain on her thighs. Sunghoon saw how tight Jake is clawing at Lily so he slapped the guy's hands.

"You're hurting my princess, idiot. Let go." Jake finally opened his eyes to look at Lily apologetically. He relaxed his hands so that he's not gripping on her thighs anymore but he's not exactly letting Lily get up. "I'm so sorry, angel. It just hurts so bad. I can't help it."

His eyes went down to check on her thighs, where he was holding earlier. There's dents of his fingernails on it and he knows for sure that they're going to bruise, knowing how easily she bruises. "Nah. Don't worry about that. It doesn't even hurt. I'm just glad you took the medication instead of trying to headlock me like Jungwon did. You did great, oppa."

Jungwon couldn't believe what he just heard. "Oh yeah? You almost killed me by putting on that thing twice, Lily. I was just returning the favor."

Lily got up from Jake and went to face Jungwon. "You should be grateful I helped you when you literally tried to kill me by suffocating me with your arms. You're an," the small pillow on the couch is calling out for her, so she picked it up and it went flying towards Jungwon, "asshole! That's what you are!"

The others could only stare in disinterest, not wanting to get involved in their childish quarrel. "Oh yeah?! You're an asshole too!"

"They can settle this on their own, right?" asks Sunoo, who had a deep frown etched on his forehead. Jay sighed and nodded his head, "they can. Let's just go."

###