= i kinda like you =

*Requested*

It would be a lie to say that Jungwon doesn't find Lily attractive. She's exactly his ideal type and sometimes, he gets nervous around her but he never really shows it because to be real, Lily has this vibe that will have everyone wrapped around her fingers with just a smile. That's the Lily effect. And as the leader, though Jungwon tried to not make it too obvious, it's still kind of obvious that he favors Lily more than any of the members and none of them were mad because they would do the same.

As the leader, he cared about his members more than anything and Lily is one of them. She often fell ill due to her weak immune system so he took it within himself to pay extra attention to her. That one autumn, when the air is starting to cool down, Enhypen had to do a small fan greeting in a public place, outdoor.

Lily is wearing a cropped top with a black skinny jeans and though she is wearing a jacket, it is not enough to combat the cold. The girl is visibly shaking as the cold bites her skin. The tip of her nose is slowly turning red and her lips are now slightly pale. Even the lip tint does nothing to bring the color to her lips. Jungwon who has been standing far from her saw how much the girl is struggling so he went to stand right behind her, hugging her with his padded jacket, making sure she's warm.

The fans began going crazy over the interaction. They love how comfortable the members are with each other despite being different genders. "How is this?" Jungwon asks, his hot breath tickling the shell of her ears due to him resting his head on her shoulder. "I feel warm. Thank you. I thought I was about to die earlier. It was so cold."

Jungwon hummed. He felt butterflies in his stomach upon being so close to Lily. "You smells amazing," complimented Jungwon as he could sniff Lily's perfume, "like you always have."

=====

Being the duo that is born on the same year is both a blessing and a curse. It's a blessing because they're the best of friends but it's also a curse to the other members because when they're together, there will always be problem that arise. The two is the double trouble and loves to tease the members, especially Jay since they mostly get away with whatever when they did it to him.

But on one particular day that Jay wasn't feeling his best, the two decided to play a prank on him by putting a pair of shoes on top of his Prada shoes. It's a harmless prank but since Jay's emotions are running wild, he was scolding the two pretty harshly and everyone knows not to intervene when Jay is the one scolding. However, he's starting to spew out a lot of hurtful things and Lily wasn't prepared for it.

Jungwon saw how her expression changes drastically and held her hand before gently rubbing the back of it with his thumb. "I forced Lily to do this with me so can you stop raising your voice at her?" The leader said, voice stern and shaky at the same time. He know better than to cut Jay off while he's talking but Lily is starting to get scared of Jay and as the person who initiated the plan, Jungwon feels like he is responsible.

Lily is the good girl who had never been scold by anyone while Jungwon is the playful boy who got scold for the playful pranks he did to the others. This kind of aftermath is usual for him but for Lily, it might just be too much. "You know what? Both of you are grounded for the two days that we're having days off. Go back to your room."

"But oppa—" Lily tried to reason but Jay wasn't having none of it. "Go! Now!"

And so both of them went into Lily's room where they laid on the bed next to each other. "I'm sorry I put you through that scolding." Jungwon apologized. He genuinely feels bad for what happened and Lily suddenly laughed, making Jungwon looked at her curiously. "What? Why are you laughing?"

She was laughing so hard that tears began to escape her eyes and she clutches onto her stomach that is slowly beginning to hurt due to laughing so much. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry for laughing but that sure is something. I've never felt that kind of rush before. So you're good. I just....." she stopped laughing and scoots herself closer to Jungwon. This close proximity of them got each other burning up with shyness.

"I feel alive after so long of living as an empty hollow. Thank you, Jungwon. I really mean it." Though his heart beat is going crazy from how close she is to him, he still placed a shaky hand on top of her head gently. "I'm glad you're feeling better, Lily. Keep on getting better and I'll be here to help you through it."

Lily smiles, "I know you will. Because you love me."

Jungwon's heart skipped a beat when she said that. A few minutes later, the room grew silent as Lily had already fallen asleep while her hands are gripping onto the fabric of Jungwon's shirt tightly. He looked down at her face with a smile as his hand shot up to push a strand of stray hair out of her face and tucking it behind her ear. "Yeah, I do love you."

=====

Recently, Jungwon has been really protective over Lily, or possessive as said by Heeseung. Usually, he wouldn't mind Lily sitting on other members' laps as they always love having Lily close to them and she is comfortable in doing so but recently, he would always pull her towards him.

Like this one time, while they were shooting for the Sweet Venom music video, he got a little bit restless when he sees Lily sitting on top of Jake while they monitor the video. He was watching from the side as he sits on the chair, thinking his jealousy won't get the best of him but damn, was he wrong.

Without thinking much, he gently tugged on Lily's hand, making her look at him with those doe eyes that he adores to no limit. "Do you need something, Jungwon?"

At first, he was shy and scared that Lily got the wrong idea of him trying to be possessive over her but the longer she looked at him with those eyes, the harder it is to just ignore his jealousy. "Jungwon? Aren't you going to say something?" Lily questioned with a frown. Jake hummed, "yeah. Are you okay, Won? You've been awfully quiet today. Is anything wrong?"

Jungwon shook his head. Now that he thinks about it, he doesn't know how to initiate it. But Jake saw right through him. He smirked to himself and tapped Lily's side to alert her. "I need to use the restroom for a while, angel. Can you be so nice and get up from my laps?" Without questioning it, she got up from her previous position and let Jake went to the restroom like he had asked.

Just as she was about to sit on the chair, Sunoo sat down. "I was just about to sit down, oppa." She whined in annoyance. Sunoo smiled and patted on his laps. "You're always welcome to sit—"

Before he could complete his sentence, Lily is already sitting on Jungwon as the leader is quick to pull her down. Sunoo was a bit surprised as the leader is always gentle with Lily. The girl smiled, "have you been jealous this whole time, Wonnie~?" She cooed cutely and Jungwon looked away. He just wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his head on her back as he mumbled something.

Lily thought she heard it wrong but it's too obvious that he meant to say it.

"Mine."

<>