= crazy much =

*Requested*

Enhypen had their fair share of the sasaeng stories. They're mostly pretty tame compared to what they have heard from other idols but what happened this time to Lily is out of their expectations. The security for the team is pretty tight considering they got famous really quickly. It was hard to get them through the airport without getting mobbed and wherever they go, they need to at least have one bodyguard each.

Lily too, had her fair share of encounters with crazy people who call themselves fans but nothing could top this. Enhypen was having a concert in LA and they're moving around to interact with the fans. This is usually the member's favorite part when it comes to a concert but that day was the worst. Lily was walking around on the stage, waving and smiling at the fans. She was genuinely happy at that time but suddenly, a guy from the crowd jumped off from the barricades and got on stage.

It was a weird situation as the security was very tight that day. The question of how did he managed to jump when the security is so tight in itself is a question but what's more questionable is why is he on stage. Lily smiled at the guy at first, although her hands are already shaking in fear. "Lily, I finally got to meet you face to face. I'm literally your biggest fan and I love you so much." He confessed which made Lily smiled wider even though it's forced.

He stepped closer to Lily and held her hand forcefully. He even went as far as caressing her cheeks. She wanted to cry so bad but she had to be professional so she smiled.

"Glad to know you're my biggest fan but can you go back to where you're supposed to be? It could be really dangerous for you and the others if they decided to do the same thing." The guy's smile fell almost immediately and his grip on her tighten. Lily winced in shock. "Aren't you happy to see me here? I flew all the way from Australia to see you here today. I also spent tons of money just to see you! Aren't you—"

Before he could finish, the security guards held him and took him away. It was quite of a struggle as his hold on Lily is pretty strong. At the same time, Jake appeared and tried helping Lily by prying off the guy's hand from Lily's wrist. "You're going to regret doing this to me, you bitch! I'll haunt your life, you useless whore!" Jake placed a hand on the small of her back as he watched him being taken away.

"Angel, are you—"

Lily walked away without saying anything to Jake. She went back to greet the fans like nothing just happened. To be honest, she was so scared and bruises are started to form where the guy held her wrist. It hurts but she needs to control her expression and show that nothing is wrong and to not worry anyone. Still, the members could see her pupils trembling and how her smile is very forced.

"Are you okay, Lily?" One of the fan asked and Lily nodded her head. "I was a bit shocked but I'm okay now. Don't worry about it." She made sure to smile throughout it all to not worry the fans but once the concert ended and they finally went backstage, Lily finally breaks but silently. Jake approached her. "Baby? Is everything fine? You've been super quiet since the concert ended."

Lily shook her head, "I'm scared."

They know it all along. Maybe she could fool the fans but not them. They literally know her like the back of their hands. Jake held Lily's hand and brought her down to sit on the couch before getting the first aid. He hold her wrist gently while the others gathered around them. Lily's wrist is bruising pretty badly from the incident so Jake placed an ice pack on the bruise before wrapping it up with bandages to compress it, hoping that it won't be long before the bruise disappears.

Jake sighed, "that must have been real scary for you, angel. I'm so sorry. I should've been there for you faster." Lily quickly shook her head. No one was expecting that so it was natural that no one came to rescue so quickly. "It's not your fault. Nor any of you." She then looked at the other members who's looking like they're internally scolding themselves. Some of them even looked mad.

"I was just shocked. I mean, this has never happened before so no one knows what to do."

"But the security guards should have been more alert about it. Thankfully he held no weapon with him. What if he does? What if he physically harm you?" Jungwon asked, eyes wide and face red from anger. Lily sighed, "nothing happened, right? I'm right here, fine and well. He had no weapon with him and I'm unharm so can you guys just drop this topic? I want to forget about it."

Heeseung's gaze soften upon hearing the request from Lily. "I think Lily is right. Let's just drop the topic here. She's safe now and that's all that matters. Come on guys, we just finished our second last concert for the tour. Surely we can't end the night with such tense moments, right?" The others are confused at first as Heeseung would usually be the most aggravated when Lily is hurt because of stuffs like this.

That's until Heeseung gave a signal to the boys with his eyes that they then understand what he truly meant. "Yeah, hyung's right. We shouldn't be so sullen tonight. Let's go out and celebrate!" Sunoo cheered and the others did too, except for Lily who's simply smiling. "Come on now, Lily. We have a night to celebrate!" Jay took her hand gently and guides her out to their waiting van. Ni-Ki walked behind with Heeseung and Sunghoon. "What's your plan, hyung?"

Heeseung smirked and shrugged his shoulders. "Either way, I'm going to make sure this will never happen. Ever again."

##