= icy (sunghoon + lily) =

Most of the time, Sunghoon pretended that he didn't care about Lily but to be honest, he really likes her. He wants her to be happy and healthy always. He pretended not to care but the second that Lily is sick, he's the first who'll run to the pharmacy to get her medicines. It's mostly because Lily is around the same age as his younger sister and seeing Lily reminds him of her. He wanted to protect her like how he would protect his younger sister.

=====

one

There's one thing that Sunghoon absolutely loves and that is skating with Lily. His favourite activity with his favourite person? Well, that sounds like a delight. The reason why he loves skating with her so much is because she'd always cheer for him, no matter if he falls. And that day, it was the most beautiful day for Sunghoon.

The both of them went out to the skating rink at 10 in the morning after having breakfast with the other members. Since it's their day off, they wanted to free some tension so Sunghoon asked Lily if she'd like to accompany him to the skating rink and she gladly accepted. Now, here they are. Lily wore the skating shoes that Sunghoon gifted to her last year and gently skates on the ice with the help of the railing since it's been a while.

Sunghoon chuckled, seeing Lily like that reminds him of his little sister when she started skating. He approached her, "give me your hands, princess." Holding someone while you could barely stand on ice is a big trust. And Lily doesn't hesitate to trust Sunghoon as she held his hands tightly, fearing that she'll fell if she lets go. "Calm down. If you're about to fell, I'll catch you right away so don't worry. I got you." Lily huffed slightly to calm herself down. It was supposed to be a day to let out all stress but if she kept on being so up-tight, it would add more stress than relief it.

With gentle steps, Sunghoon pulled the girl as the both of them started skating. At first, she was worried that she would fall but the longer she skates, the more free she felt. The wind that blows against her skin is soothing. "It seems like you really like skating, princess. I didn't know you'd like it this much." Lily giggled, the sound of happiness seems to brighten up the whole place. "I didn't know I'd like it this much too. Mom was too protective on me and I barely had any chances to try stuffs like this," she sighed, "only if my younger self know how nice things like this can be."

Sunghoon felt bad for Lily. Compared to the other members, Lily had the most boring childhood. Sure, she had went to different countries in the world for vacations but that doesn't make up the fact that she couldn't enjoy her life to the fullest due to her parents being too overprotective. He smiled, the beautiful fangs making its appearance, "well, you now know. It's not too late to experience everything that you once aren't able to, Youngwon."

Lily nodded, "then, will you show me everything I need to know?" The older guy chuckled, "it'd be my pleasure, princess. For now, let's just enjoy where we are. That's one of the thing you need to know."

=====

two

Of course, Sunghoon absolutely adores Lily but sometimes, she's a bit too much to handle. Especially when she's trying to breach his personal space, just like right now. He's in his bed, watching some YouTube videos on his phone with his wireless earphone in his ears while Lily is snuggled by his side, playing with his earlobe since she said that she was bored. Sunghoon doesn't mind it but it's been an hour since she did it and it's awfully quiet too. She hasn't said anything since the moment she walked into the room and plopped herself next to him on the bed.

It would be nice if she at least tell him why she's so clingy so early in the morning but no. She just had to be quiet the whole time. After some time, Sunghoon turned his body to face Lily, making the girl, who had her face deep on the pillow turn around in confusion. "Why did you turn around? Now I can't play with your ear." She pouted and Sunghoon almost gave in but he didn't. He needed to know what she was acting like that even though he had heard the stories of her habit from Jungwon and Heeseung.

"I won't let you play with it, unless you tell me why?"

She sighed, "what do you mean why? I'm bored out of my mind. Niki and Jungwon are both playing the PS5 and the oppas are gone to god knows where. I have finished the whole drama that was in my watching list and now, I'm left with nothing to do." Lily pouted and turned her head back to the pillow while her hands fumbles to play with Sunghoon's ear. He let her play with it and went back to watching the videos. Lily had always been quite a weird person but that's what makes her so adorable.

The way her mind works was different from others but it's no doubt the most beautiful mind.

=====

three

It wasn't like Sunghoon to abandon what he's doing on hand for others but the second he heard that Lily fell off the stairs and injured herself, you best believe he ran all to way to her. She's in the waiting room while he's in the dancing room and the gap between the two rooms are like three floors but he managed to reach her in just three minutes.

He saw her sitting on the couch with a bandage wrapped around her left knees. "Are you okay? Is the injury bad? How long will it takes to heal?" He bombarded Lily with questions the second he's in front of her, making the girl flustered from the loads of questions. She couldn't answer it at all but after a while, Sunghoon closed his eyes and calm himself down. He knelt in front of the flustered girl.

"Alright. I'm all calm now. Tell me what happened."

Lily shrugged, "it's no big deal. I was playing with Sunoo oppa and he was trying to take my phone away from me so I ran from him by using the stairs which might've been a stupid move because of my clumsy self. I tripped on the stairs and fell but thankfully, I managed to get a hold of the railing before I completely fell on the ground. End of story." She was smiling as if what she said was not a big deal while Sunghoon is shook. His jaw dropped in pure horror. "Youngwon—"

She placed her finger on his lips to stop him from nagging at her. That's the last thing she wanted to hear from him but she knows that it's inevitable after the story she told him. He pushed her hand away. "You could've get seriously hurt, Youngwon. What were you thinking? Are you out of your mind?" Lily scoffs and cups Sunghoon's face in her palm. He's now looking like a goldfish with his lips puckered. "Ah, oppa~ You're talking too much. What do you see me as? A kid? I'm 18 years old. I'm an adult now. Stop. Worrying. About. Me."

She emphasized the words by saying it one by one. Lily could never understand how Sunghoon's mind works. It's like he cares for a second and he doesn't in another. Sunghoon snorted and takes Lily's hands off of his face. "Yeah. An adult. Tell me that when you stopped having to hug something to go to sleep," he then stood up to leave, "I'm on my way then. See ya. Adult~"

Lily screamed at him but he just smirked as he walked out the waiting room, "so cute."

<>