= tigerz (ni-ki + lily) =

If Enhypen need to name a duo that's most playful, they'd say it's Niki and Lily. The maknae found happiness in teasing Lily so he does it 24/7. Niki loves teasing Lily a lot but he never once disrespect her. Instead, he looks up at her for being amazing in everything she attempts. Lily is simply Niki's favourite in the group and he also got the nickname Lily's baby because of how close he is to her.

=====

one

Niki and Lily are in the gym at HYBE. It's because Niki dragged her all the way there with the bribe of mint chocolate chip ice-cream. How could Lily ever say no to that? The maknae is working out using the equipments prepared in the gym while Lily lay down on the bench, watching Niki work out. She snorted, "what's the point of working out until you're buff? Just do it moderately to keep a healthy lifestyle."

The reason she said that is to pick a fight with Niki. Niki raised one of his eyebrow at Lily before smiling. He bite into his lower lip to suppress the smile but failed. "Nuna, there's nothing wrong with being a little buff but I'm not doing it to be buff. I just want to have some lean muscles so that I'd look good." Lily rolled her eyes and raised her legs up in the air, making her oversized sweater rolls down her thighs, revealing the shorts she's wearing underneath.

"Would lean muscle actually make someone look good? I'd like it if you were a bit chubby so that it'd feel better as a pillow." Niki shook his head and gets up from the equipment towards Lily. He pulled her up so that she's now standing. Obviously, Lily isn't appreciating the way he manhandled her so she had a deep frown on her face. Niki chuckled. "Get on my back, nuna. I'm doing squats but with you on my back for some weight."

Lily scoffs, "are you calling me heavy right now, Nishimura Riki?" Niki shook his head. "No, that's not it. You're an adult human, nuna. Of course you're going to be heavy. What would you look like if you're an adult with the weight of a newborn?" It then hits Lily. Niki is right. She had never thought of it that way but to avoid the embarrassment, she jumped on Niki's back before wrapping her arms around his neck. Niki wrapped his arms around Lily's thighs securely so that she won't fall.

"Count for me, please?"

"No. Count for yourself. I'm tired." Niki pursed his lips into a thin line. He didn't push his request on her any further and began his squats. Niki used to be so slender and small but now, he's so buff and tall and huge. "You know, Niki? I miss the younger you—"

"Nuna, I'm literally just a year younger. What are you rambling about?" Niki scoffed, "besides, I'm still your baby, am I not?" Lily giggled and snuggled into Niki's neck to hide her shyness. She reaches her hand up towards Niki's hair before gently ruffling it. "Of course. You'll always be my baby. No one can change that fact."

The maknae had always portray himself as the independent and strong type, even to the other members of Enhypen but he let his real emotions surface in front of Lily. She always made him feel safe and happy so it's hard to not like her. If Lily is willing, Niki is happy to be her baby forever. And no one can take away her love for him.

=====

two

Lily had been having a high fever for three days straight and through those three days, Niki isn't allowed to see her. She's scared that he's going to catch the fever if he sees her. But Niki is determined. On the third day, despite Lily's warning, he enters her room to see her sleeping in her bed. She's panting in her sleep and her face is flushed. It's clear that she's in pain and Niki felt helpless that he couldn't do anything to help her.

He sat on the floor, next to Lily's bed and held her hand while she's still sleeping. His lips formed a pout. Two days without Lily was boring. He barely survived two days. "Niki?"

She's a selective heavy sleeper so the moment Niki held her hand, she could feel it. A cough escaped from her frail body as she tries sitting up. Niki whined and she caresses his hair. "I'm not asking you to leave, Niki," she sighed, "get up here and sleep next to me. You'll get a backache if you stay on the floor." There's no hesitation as Niki climbed onto the bed, right next to Lily. The warmth coming from Lily is a bit overwhelming but Niki is just glad that he gets to be next to her when she's been trying so hard to keep him away while she's sick.

Originally, Lily wanted to ask Niki to leave the room but remembering how stubborn he is, she'd be wasting a lot of energy when she had very little to begin with. So, instead of asking him to leave, she lets him sleep with her while praying that he won't be sick the next day. Niki is hugging Lily's waist while his head is on her chest. It's warm. Too warm, even but Niki doesn't want to let go. He's comfortable where he is now. "You're going to get sick too if you kept hugging me like that, Riki."

He shook his head, "I don't care."

Lily chuckled, her voice hoarse. "What do I do with you, Riki? You're so cute that I can't help but give in to you." He smiled against Lily's skin and she felt that. Still, she said nothing since the pain is killing her. "Don't be sick, Riki."

=====

three

"You're such a shorty, nuna. You can't even reach that?" Lily glared at the maknae for saying shit but not helping her. Such a gentleman he is.

The girl wanted to have breakfast by having cereal with some milk but Sunghoon had stored the cereal at the very top cabinet. For what reason? Lily wishes she knows because now, she's struggling to climb on top of the counter to get the box of cereal. If Heeseung or Jay sees her climbing on the counter, she'd surely get a scolding but that's the least of her concern when her stomach is growling for food.

Niki, on the other hand is watching the scene unfold before him with his arms crossed against his chest as he leaned against the wall. "If you're not going to help, leave," she huffed angrily, "what an asshole."

The maknae gasped, "hyung! Youngwon nuna said bad word! In front of me!" Lily's jaw dropped in disbelief, "yah!" Niki shrugged his shoulders when Jake retorted to Niki's complaint by asking Lily to not say bad words in front of Niki. In some way, she's glad that no one went into the kitchen so she quickly take the box of cereal and jumped off the counter. She doesn't forget to glare at Niki for not helping her.

"I'm not making you dessert for today. You're a pain in the butt." Niki smiled, trying to appeal to Lily but she closed her eyes so that she won't fell for his tricks as she made her way into the living room to have breakfast with the others. "Nuna! You can't be real!"

"I'm very real, thank you very much." She eats a spoonful of cereals as Niki sat next to her and laid his head on her lap so suddenly. "That's not going to work, Riki. I still won't make it for you today." The maknae pouted. If it isn't the consequence of his own action. "You're so mean, nuna."

"Yeah. I'm the devil herself."

At the end, she did make the dessert for him. How could she ever not? She just loves him too much to be mad at him for too long.

<>