= dark moon special =

We all know that in the Dark Moon Universe, there's only one vampire princess which is Sooha / Selene, right? That's fine on its own but what if, there's actually another princess who's Selene's twin that is looked over because she doesn't possess as much power as Selene does?

The knights aka Enhypen are always around Selene, protecting her from the evil Dardan who grew to love Selene in a twisted, toxic way while the secret princess is always by herself, out of sight from anyone because it would literally make no difference even if she did show up. She couldn't understand it, really. Of course, she doesn't possess the same amount of power that Selene had but that's not a reason for everyone to turn a blind eye on her.

She knew about everything that happens in the castle, even when no one knows about it because she's actually always around, people just decided to make her invisible, thinking she doesn't have the power to do anything or even take the throne even when she's the older one compared to Selene. Even her mother favored Selene more and cast the secret princess aside. All the birthdays she had to spend alone, all the party she had to miss, all the celebrations that she was not invited to, caused her a deep sorrow.

No one knows about the existence of the secret princess, except for the people in the castle and the seven knights. Not even Dardan knows of her existence, which is why Marge decided to use her as a bait since she and Selene had identical faces with the approval of the queen.

Obviously, the secret princess was sad about it. I mean, technically speaking, who wouldn't be? You've been casted aside for your whole life, without any solid reason and now they want to use you as a bait? To just die simply because they think her life doesn't even mean that much to them?

——

What do you guys think about it? I was thinking of making it into a book soon but I'm afraid no one would read it hehe. I'm currently working on the requests I got but I think if I have finished with those requests, I'll move on to the new project.

Give me a review on it and I'll make up my mind on it. Thank you for reading! Love you guys 🤍