= hybe family games =

*Requested*

Lily is not good with socializing with new people, especially if they're loud and talkative but on the shooting for Hybe Game Caterer, she actually had the chance to change things up a little. She rarely approaches people first but with a face that cute and pretty, it's easy to have people approach her.

——

The girl is a master at random play dance. She does it on a daily basis when she has nothing to do so she wasn't worried when the variety show included it. Instead, she's really excited for it since the group will be getting a food truck if they win. Just thinking about the various food already had her spirit up. She just can't wait to win. However, she does know one person who's also good in dancing to lots of songs and that is no other that Choi Soobin.

In the final round, there's just the two of them left and the competition is getting fiercer. The others who are eliminated watched in awe as it seems like there's not a song that they both don't know. Jay cheered, "fighting, Lily! Get that food truck, Lily!"

Enhypen cheered for her as loud as they could and TXT, being the competitive and loud people they are, cheered even louder. Yeonjun even went as far to act like Soobin's helper by handing him a bottle of water. "Our Soobin will win for sure. Sorry, Lily but this is important," said Yeonjun as he massaged Soobin's arm while he drink some water.

Jake couldn't take it and did the same to Lily. "Don't be discouraged, Lily. You can do this. We know you can." The tension between the two groups are heightened with cheers from the others. Seventeen had found Lily absolutely adorable and had became her fans. "Fighting, Lily!"

After a while of rest, the two are finally ready to go again. "Alright. The next song is coming and I hope there's a winner between the two. This is getting super intense," exclaimed the director who's looking at Seungkwan who nodded in approval. "Both of them were super quiet since they're both an 'I' but this is really surprising."

Without notice, the next song started playing and as soon as the beat dropped, a smile decorated Lily's lips, differ from Soobin who's frowning. "Yes, Lily! It's your favorite song!"

Cheers by Seventeen's leaders started playing and Lily was so glad it was that song because she's been obsessed with it the second it came out. As the song started heading towards the bridge, Lily took this chance to hype the crowd up. Seventeen, especially Mingyu is totally loving the vibe. "Modu ttara hae sondeureo, cheers, uh!"

"Uh!"

"Modu ttara hae gakja wichieseo!"

"Wichieseo!"

"Modu ttara hae sondeureo, cheers, uh!"

"Uh!"

"Modu ttara hae gakja wichieseo!"

"Wichieseo!"

"Urin uriga maeume deureo?"

If there's one thing that Lily is not shy of doing, it's absolutely hyping a crowd. She could go crazy about it since she loves it and this is actually the same. They all sang along, waiting for that one part.

"I don't give a buck bro
Bureonaneun jarissu ssodajineun pokpo
Sinna mareul mak baeteo saljjak suwi jojeol."

Lily smirked, ready to finally go and win those food truck. "Uril ttara chumeul chwo," she chuckled, "nae eongdeongi pang-pang."

The second she did the dance, everybody broke out into screams. "I'm your fan now, Lily!" Cheered Mingyu who was so satisfied with the short performance. Soobin smiled and made his way into the crowd, accepting his defeat. There's no way he could win over such an icon. "You're the best, nuna!"

——

The weather is super hot that day and having a sensitive skin is not the best. While everyone is just sweating and turning a bit dark from the sun, Lily's whole face had turned super red, almost like a ripe tomato. Her stylist had to place about four ice packs around her neck and also on her face to bring down the flushes.

While they're having some rest from the shooting, everyone is walking around, trying to get to know each other but Lily is unmoving. First, because she's feeling like burning under the sun and second, she feels like a heat stroke is coming after her is she moved from her spot. That made people came to her instead to talk to her and one of it being Eunchae.

"Eonni~" the girl called out happily as she sat in front of Lily. Lily smiled but even that hurt because her skin is peeling. Eunchae frowned, "your face is so red, eonni. Does it hurt?" Lily shrugged, "not that bad. Just think of it as a little tanning, except I turned red." The maknae laughed at Lily's poor attempt at joking. "You're horrible with jokes, eonni. Here, have this. I got it from Hayoung eonni."

She handed the ice cream to Lily who's very thankful for it. An ice-cream on a hot summer day, what more could she ask for? Lily took the ice-cream and quickly unwrapped it, not wanting to let it melt since it will make a mess. "I've never got to ask you this before, eonni."

"What is it?"

"What does it feels to be the only girl in a boy group? I mean, I'm genuinely curious. Are they like brothers or what? How do they treat you?" The maknae's eyes sparkled with curiosity. Ever since she found out about Lily, that is the thoughts that has been crossing her mind. However, she never asked because they were not close before.

Lily hummed. "It's okay. Nothing special, except the amount of hate you get is just tenfold worse. And without any solid reason too." She bites into her ice-cream. "But the guys made it worthy, you know? I wouldn't say they're like brothers bug there's a few resemblance. The older guys are very overprotective, Jungwon is like my friend and Niki is like a little brother to me."

She turned to Eunchae who seem lost in her thoughts. "I'm sorry, it's probably not as interesting as you thought it would be." Eunchae quickly shook her head, denying the assumption. In fact, she found Lily's life super interesting. Having four older members who are the same gender as she is surely isn't easy but she had it easy since she's the youngest and the other members truly treasure her so she had always wondered how Lily's life is like.

"You're so cool, eonni. I really admire you, you know? You're so pretty, especially with those smile. And you're so nice too. I want to be like you one day.

Lily chuckled, her hand went up to gently ruffle Eunchae's hair but making sure she's not making a mess out of it. "You don't have to be like me, Eunchae. You're beautiful in your own way. Besides, I'm not all that glorious. I have my ups and downs too." She leaned in to the maknae to whisper something into her ear which made her excited. "And I really like you too, Eunchae."

<>