= we meet again =

The first person to congratulate K on his debut with &Team is no other than Lily herself. It's a given, since she's been waiting ever since K made that promise to her. But since K is debuting under the category of J-Pop, the two of them rarely had the chance to meet up. Even if they did meet up, it was just a short one since they're both very busy with works but thankfully for them, they're going to perform together soon.

Which means that they'll get to spend some more time together as Lily is really starting to miss K.

——

After knowing that they'll meet again soon, Lily gets so excited that she left early to the practice room, hoping to see K again. She even bought some extra drinks for the members of both Enhypen and &Team. She wants to put a positive first impression on the other members of &Team who she'll be interacting soon.

Right as she's busy pacing back and forth in front of the practice room's door, she could hear footsteps and laughter coming closer to where she is. Lily started panicking but as soon as the door opened, she greeted them all with a warm smile. "Anyeonghasaeyo," the leader of &Team, EJ greeted Lily. She happily greeted them back.

"You look different from the last time we saw you, Lily. Nice meeting you again." Said Nicholas. She did smiled shyly upon being complimented but her eyes are busy looking for K. Once she saw him and they locked eyes, she didn't waste her time to attack him with a hug. "Oof. You've grown so much since the last time I saw you, little one. I miss you."

"I miss you too. You've been ignoring my calls last night. Do you know how worried I was?" K chuckled, "I'm sorry. I was up late playing games with Taki and my phone ran out of battery. Sorry, little one." They parted from the hug when Enhypen walked in. Jungwon's eyes lightened up with excitement, "you guys are finally here!"

After a little greeting, everyone sat down, some on the couch and some on the floor, drinking the drink that is bought by Lily. Lily is sitting on the floor, in front of K as he plays with her hair. Heeseung and Jake looked at the action with jealousy filling their system, yet they decided to say nothing, thinking that it's childish to be jealous when they literally have Lily to themselves all the time.

"I heard we're performing Into The I-Land and One in A Billion. Is that right?" Fuma asked as he looked at the leader of Enhypen. Jungwon nodded his head. "Yeah, that's true. However, it's still yet to be finalized so if you guys have any suggestions, please let us know."

Taki hummed, "I think they're fine. Since we have a lot of time to practice, I don't think we'll have any problems."

Everyone agreed with him. The thing is, since it's their first time meeting each other after so long, they aren't planning to go straight to practice right away. Instead, they decided to go and have lunch then went to have fun at the park near Han River for a short picnic.

Once everyone is ready to leave, they all head to the door. They all ride separately, heading to the restaurant that has been reserved for all of them by Enhypen's and &Team's managers. Lily is seated in between Niki and K. "So, we can order whatever we want to eat?" Asked Yuma who literally had stars in his eyes from excitement. He purposefully didn't eat anything since he was told that they're going to have a big lunch together.

"Of course. Just order whatever." Heeseung reassured Yuma who nodded his head and went through the menus. K turned to Lily who had her lips puckered due to her being too focused on reading the menu. This made K laugh gently, "you're so cute, Lily."

Lily frowned in confusion. "I'm always cute, oppa. You just never noticed it." K shrugged his shoulders, slightly agreeing with her. Niki looked over at Lily, "what are you having, nuna? There's so many. I don't even know what to choose." Lily looked up at the maknae in adoration. He's actually pouting as he speaks, making him appear like a baby duckling.

"You want me to recommend you a few things, Niki?" Niki nodded his head eagerly. "Well then, do you have any specific things that you're craving right now?" Lily helped the maknae with choosing his food while Sunoo is glancing at the way Heeseung glanced at the way K glanced at Lily. He smirked to himself, knowing that the eldest of Enhypen is actually burning with jealousy.

Obviously, they all have good relationships with each other and Heeseung admire K a lot. Despite that, whenever the two groups are together, Heeseung can't help but to feel jealous because Lily is spending too much of her attention on K instead of him and the others.

Once they all already ordered, Jay started the conversation with something totally random. They started by talking about the rough draft of how the performance will go based on their expectations and so on. That's until Harua suddenly made eye contact with Lily while he was drinking. She smiled at him, showing him her cute smile, which had him choking on water.

Maki, the maknae of &Team who was sitting next to Harua patted his back to soothe him. "Are you okay, Harua? Is there something wrong?" Asked Sunghoon. Harua gently shook his head as he slowly recovers from what happened. He wiped his mouth with a handkerchief. Jo chuckled, "what were you thinking about that caused you to choke on your water, Harua?"

Harua looked up at Lily who's literally had big, doe eyes. "Nothing. I just think that Lily is very beautiful." He immediately blushed after saying that, making Lily cooed at him for being so cute. He's the same age as Niki and to Lily, everyone younger than her is just so cute. Jake laughed awkwardly, "yes, she is indeed beautiful."

It got real awkward after that but thankfully for them, the food arrived not long after. "Let's eat, guys!" Jungwon beamed happily, trying to make things less awkward than it already is and it surely is working because they all began to talk to each other again while eating.

"I'm glad you kept your promise, oppa," said Lily as she placed her spoon down. K nodded his head, "I'm so many things but the only thing I'm not is a liar. If I promised it, I'll make it happen, no matter what it takes."

Lily grinned. "Good to know then."

<>