= let's melt into each other =

Heavily inspired by the song All I Wanna Do by Jay Park ft Hoody and Loco.

Let's be real. If Lily is going to date anyone in the group, the likeliness of it being Jungwon is like 95 percent. I mean, they're the same age and Jungwon treats Lily very well. They clicked very well too which is almost a problem since they think very alike.

It's been a while since Jungwon went out for an adventure so on the day they finally are free, he decided to bring Lily out on a little adventure. Also, he had something special planned for her since her birthday isn't that far away and since she hasn't been feeling the best lately.

Their first destination is to the mountain top because the first activity of the day is hiking. Well, Lily hates hiking but with the promise that the sunrise will be a phenomenal one, she decided to forgo her hate for the activity and just went with it. They had to wake up at 3 in the morning so that they can arrive at the top before or on time for sunrise.

The first thirty minutes were fine but with more time, Lily became impatient as she's getting tired. "Are we there yet, Jungwon?"

"Not yet, Lily. This is the tenth time you've asked me this question. And the answer is still the same." The girl huffed tiredly as she stomps her feet against the ground before finding a place to sit and rest for a bit. Now that she's recalculating her decision, this doesn't feel like it's worth it. Jungwon sighed as he sees the girl sitting down. With careful steps, he approached her and knelt down in front of her before holding her hand.

She sighed, "can't we just go back down? I can't do this anymore. It's even worse than training during my trainee days." Big doe eyes of hers are working extra hard to make the leader change his mind. Sighing, Jungwon turned around so that his back is facing Lily. "Get on my back. We shouldn't be far from the top now. Come on."

Without even thinking twice, Lily got on his back and he wrapped his arms around her legs, making sure she is secure as he stood up. It was a silent moment for them when Jungwon started hiking again but this time with Lily on his back. He is glad that he worked out because this will surely tire him out if he didn't.

"Are you mad at me, Won?"

"I'm not."

"But you're quiet."

A sigh came from Jungwon. "You are mad at me. Put me down now." It's probably a bad timing for Lily to throw a tantrum in the middle of the forest while Jungwon is tired. "I'm not mad at you so stay still. I'm not putting you down unless we're at the top." Still, she feels really bad for having him carry her all the way to the top but also, she feels like he deserved it as he's the one who asked her to go hiking when she could be in her bed, sleeping soundly.

So, she stayed silent throughout it all and once they arrived at the top, Jungwon finally placed her down. The sun is just about to make its mark on the earth and it's just so breathtaking. "It's so beautiful. Jungwon! Look at this!" When she turned around, she is faced with a Jungwon who's lying on the ground, panting tiredly. Lily rolled her eyes playfully, "take your time catching your breath. I'll be here, enjoying the sunrise. By the way, thank you for the ride."

——

As the day slowly gets brighter, they both decided to went back home to shower and change into something else for their next activity at the arcade. They managed to eat breakfast made by Jay before leaving. Well, whoever thinks that it's a good idea to play arcade so early in the morning sure is a genius. There are no people in the arcade and the two can go wild with whatever they want to do.