= if I was your boyfriend =

Heavily inspired by the song Boyfriend by Justin Bieber.

Sunghoon loves Lily. At this point, who doesn't? He wants to treat Lily like she deserves to be treated. He wants to buy her all the finest things in life and what he didn't know is that Lily wants the same for him. She wants to buy him everything that she could offer but he often won't let her, saying that it's not her job to do so.

Still, she wanted to do something for him, especially when he's been feeling down lately. She had planned a whole day out with him. Though he refused to go if Lily is the one paying, after lots and lots of convincing, with some tears coming from Lily, he finally agreed to go to the day planned by Lily. Truly, he's excited to see what she had in store for him but he tries to not make it show.

He had dressed up nicely for the special day and he even rubbed it in the other members' faces, especially Ni-ki and Jungwon who literally looked like they're about to punch Sunghoon or something at his snobbishness.

"We'll be back late. See you guys~" Lily bid the others goodbye before taking Sunghoon by the hand. "Let's go, oppa."

——

Since they already had their breakfast at home, they decided to go straight to their first real destination, which is the shopping mall. Sunghoon has always been spoiling Lily with jewelry and other stuffs. It's finally time she does it for Sunghoon. The first store that they entered is a Tiffany & Co store. She's looking at their newest release of rings since she thinks that it would be nice if they both have matching rings, just for the fun of it.

"Lily. Why are we here again?" Sunghoon asks as he stood behind Lily who's looking through all the selections presented by the saleswoman with a protective arm on her back. "I've told you, didn't I? I'm spoiling you. Think of it as me returning the favor." He was about to say something, more like to say no to her but she glared at him before he could say anything.

Her doe eyes are glaring sharply at him yet he doesn't feel the slightest bit of intimidation. If anything, he finds her absolutely cute. "Alright, alright. It's just this one day. How much can you spend on me anyway?" Lily scoffs, "watch me."

She turns back around to make her choices. Sunghoon couldn't help but to find it amusing. How could he ever not love her? Everything about her is just so lovable. "I'll have two of these, please?"

"Sure, miss. Would that be all?"

"Yes. That would be all." She crinkled a smile to the saleswoman who began packing her order. Sunghoon sat next to her with a smile of adoration. "Where are we going next, princess?"

Lily hummed softly, "I'm feeling a bit hungry so let's have something to eat." His eyes widened in shock. "But we just ate, princess." The girl stood up and shrugged her shoulders. Frankly, she doesn't care. It's the day where they shouldn't even worry about their calories intake as it's a day where they, no, Sunghoon especially, is supposed to relax. Not worry over something so insignificant.

"And?"

——

Sunghoon can't help but to keep admiring the ring that he's wearing on his right hand middle finger. At the same time, he also can't stop smiling. "Your teeth are going to fall off if you keep smiling like that, oppa." Lily frowned, but the truth is, she loves how much he's smiling that day. Sunghoon cleared his throat and corrected his seating posture. "Do you like it?"

"Uh huh. I love it. I never thought it could feel so good getting gifts from you." Lily had that 'I told you' smug look on her face. If it wasn't for the fact that Sunghoon is the happiest at the moment, he would pinch her cheeks and make that look disappear. "That's why you should let me buy you gifts more often. You're always giving, oppa. Sometimes it's nice to switch it up a bit, you know?"

Sunghoon took a sip of his coffee and shook his head. "This is only a one time thing so don't get ahead of yourself."

Right then, their order arrived. Lily had ordered ahead of time and since this place serves the best desserts, she knows she just had to make Sunghoon taste their tiramisu, knowing that it's his favorite dessert. Upon being served, Sunghoon's eyes widened. "Tiramisu's your favorite, isn't it?"

"How did you know?"

"A little instinct, I guess? Dig in. They make the best tiramisu and I'm not even exaggerating. It's real." Sunghoon took a few pictures of the food and Lily took her polaroid camera out to take a picture of Sunghoon.

Sunghoon looked up at Lily with a big smile, "thank you, princess

Sunghoon looked up at Lily with a big smile, "thank you, princess."

——

They spent their afternoon at the dessert shop, just talking and laughing that Lily almost died from choking on her food. But after they're done, there's still one place that Lily wants to bring Sunghoon to. Since they're both sunset lovers, Lily decided to take him to a park on top of a mountain to watch the most breathtaking sunset.

It took some effort to get there and it's hard for Lily since she's wearing heels but then Sunghoon offered to carry her on his back which she gladly accepted. "Aigoo. You're eating well, my princess."

"Of course I am. I've been praised by the stylists because of it." Sunghoon chuckled, "that's good then." Lily rested her head on his shoulder as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Oppa, I want you to know that you're perfect just the way you are. So what if you can't openly express your feelings and people find you stiff? You're still Park Sunghoon and I wouldn't want that to change. I love you like this."

Sunghoon went silent when Lily said that. Truly, he's been thinking about that lately. He finds it hard to show his emotions because that's just how he is. People calls him stiff for not showing much emotions and he hates it, thinking something is wrong with him. Sunghoon stops walking and Lily got off his back only to hug him from the front. "It must've been hard for you all these time. I'm sorry there wasn't anything I could do to help you. I feel so helpless."

The guy wrapped his arms around Lily and chuckled, all the while tears are running down his face. "No. It's okay. I'm just glad that I have amazing people around me and that's more than enough for me to keep going. Today was amazing, princess. I loved every second of it but I love this second even more. Thank you."

Lily was about to pull away but Sunghoon wouldn't let him. "Let's stay like this for a little longer. I like this," he then sniffled. The girl looked up at him, "are you crying?"

"I'm not."

"Eyy. You are crying~ What's there to be so shy of? Everyone cries, oppa. You're not normal if you don't."

"Shut it." The girl chuckled happily as she basks in the warmth of the sunset and Sunghoon's embrace. "I love you, princess."

"I love you a whole lot more, oppa."

##