= sleep, my angel =

*Requested*

During the Covid outbreak, it was hard to expect what will happen next because the next thing you know, you're sick and needed to be quarantined away from the others. Lily caught the virus early in 2021. It happened out of the blue. First, she was feeling sore all over her body and the next thing she knows, she is having a runny nose and a high fever.

She was quarantined in the quarantine center, all by herself since the other members thankfully didn't caught it from her despite her clinging to them like her life depended on it before she was confirmed with having the virus. But still, she was thankful that none of them caught it because it sure is boring in the quarantine center all by herself.

Lily had just had lunch and done some exercise. It was just to kill time because she was so bored. Right when she finished exercising, her phone rings. She sees the caller ID and it's Heeseung. He's face timing her. Lily picks up the call. "My baby! How are you doing today?"

"I'm doing great oppa. I just had lunch two hours ago. I also did some light exercise." Heeseung looked at the girl lovingly as he realized that her cheeks had became more full after staying for four days at the quarantine center. She's finally eating well again. "That's good to know. Was the food good?" She nodded her head eagerly, "it was good but Jay oppa's cooking is better. I think."

Heeseunc chuckled. Lily sets the phone up against the wall and stood up a little bit far from the phone to show Heeseung her outfit. The eldest frowned, "are you wearing my hoodie, baby? When did you get that?"

"Hehe. I brought it with me since the first day. Actually, I took everyone's hoodie, one each so that I won't feel so lonely and it's working. But just a little bit." She pouted and took the phone. The next thing she did is lay on her stomach on the bed. "I miss you guys. I mean, it's nice here because I don't have to worry about having to work but you guys are not here. That sucks."

The eldest wished that he was there in front of her physically instead of through the phone because she just looks so cute right now. The hoodie she's wearing is making her look so fluffy and adorable. And those round cheeks?! Those round, rosy cheeks?! Heeseung could go crazy if he doesn't have any self control.

Just as much as he's adoring the girl, he failed to see that the girl is slowly dozing off. Heeseung quickly took the chance to take a screenshot of her sleeping face. At this point, Heeseung have a folder on his phone for Lily's sleeping face. The sound of the screenshot clicking woke Lily up. "Oppa~ Stop~"

Heeseung laughed. He rested his head on his palm as he watches the sleepy girl trying her hardest to stay awake. "You can take a nap if you want to, baby. I'll not end the call."

"I'm not even sleepy. What are you talking about, oppa?" She rolled her eyes tiredly. To avoid herself from sleeping again, she got up from the bed to get something that will help with her sleepiness which is watching a scary movie. "Are you really going to watch that, Lily?" Lily hums, "I can't sleep yet. There will be people wanting to do a nose swab. I don't want to miss it and have them waiting."

Heeseung truly couldn't understand her. She could've let herself take a nap for a while and wakes up when the person came but then again, Lily's way of thinking is a bit different. Her head leaned against the headrest of the bed and it lolled side to side. "I'm pretty sure they'll come back another time if they found out you're asleep."

Lily glared at Heeseung through the camera. It's hard enough to stay awake even with the television playing in the background but it's even harder when her body is betraying her, asking her to just listen to Heeseung and take a nap. At the end, Heeseung stopped bugging her and went on to do some editing for his vlog while still on the call with Lily.

They're both doing whatever they want but still on the call. Fifteen minutes passed by. Heeseung looked back at his phone to check on Lily and was not surprised to see her sleeping with the hood of the hoodie up. It's a surprise how she could sleep when the sound of the horror movie is playing loudly in the background. "What kind of a psychopath this kid is? Who sleeps through a horror movie?"

He shook his head in disbelief and went back to editing without even ending the call. He's just happy that he got to spend time with her after four days of no calls due to him being busy with dance practices, even if it was just through a video call. If that's what he can get for now, he'll take it.

He doesn't say it but he too, misses the girl and can't wait for her to come back.

ps: Request is close for now until further notice. I'll complete the requests that you guys have made so far but that's it. I want to focus more on the dark moon project because I won't be able to do so once my semester break ends. I literally have less than a week before the break ends and I'm crossing my fingers, hoping that I can finish the project because I know for a fact that I'll not have time to write while being in university.

By the way, I can't believe how much love this book is getting?! Like, you guys are amazing! Thank you for the support! It truly means a lot to me <3

<>