= not an update =

Hi guyss, it's Qis again here~

Currently, I'm doing a draft of the Dark Moon Project and I'm so sorry guys, I think it will be full of angst because oh my gosh, I've been crying like a baby while writing the draft. But I don't know. I'm a sensitive person and a crybaby too so maybe it wasn't even that sad but I feel sad. Do you guys get it?

Anyway, it wasn't easy to come up with these ideas and please take note that the storyline won't be totally the same as the webtoon version of Dark
Moon. It might not even align with each other becase where's the fun in that, right? I still follow all the characters in Dark Moon with a little twist of my own. I also changed the storyline a lot to fit in my style of writing so I hope you guys don't mind that.

A little warning, this will be a work of fiction so whatever I write has nothing to do with the real life. Please don't read a FANFICTION if you can't differ reality from fiction. Thank you.

edit: umm, I have both good news and bad news. The good news is that request is open to those who wanted to request a chapter in this book. The bad news is that I won't be able to complete the Dark Moon project until I finished my new semester which is in another 6 months.

I'm so sorry, guyss 😭 please request whatever you want for this book. It's a way of me making up for it. I think that's all! Have a nice day and sorry once again!